Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not necessarily true... I've been marked hot for 3 months. It's been sitting in Richmond since January. The dealers don't have any say and the reps aren't very helpful. Though to be honest Ford corporate has no idea what is going on either. Good luck yall, Thanks Ford! My faith in Ford is refreshed every time the tracker gives me a new eta that's more weeks out!
Dealer has full authority to pull vehicle and have convoy to pick it up once in Richmond. I’m 100% certain on this. Who is your dealer? GM, or someone in your dealership receives notice as soon as it’s cleared from railcar.
Did you receive unloaded status from tracking? Only other issue is vandalism. What does VINVIEW state?
Sponsored

Dezertrider20158

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer has full authority to pull vehicle and have convoy to pick it up once in Richmond. I’m 100% certain on this. Who is your dealer? GM, or someone in your dealership receives notice as soon as it’s cleared from railcar.
Did you receive unloaded status from tracking? Only other issue is vandalism. What does VINVIEW state?
Ok so for background, my bronco arrived in Richmond and then the stop ship hold was placed on it due to the transmission recall. I've been in touch with Ford corporate who assured me the stop ship was lifted March 28th. My dealer is crown ford in Redding, CA. Both my dealer and Ford have confirmed that Ford is the only party that can schedule the transport from the Richmond yard. My dealer has offered to go pick it up personally but Ford won't allow it. Ford is too busy scheduling other deliveries than deal with my bronco. Even the corporate rep I've been dealing with said she is having trouble getting info from their transport team.

Just to clarify I don't think your lying but this has been my experience with Ford. For what it's worth my dealer has told me their Ford rep is a 19 yo with no real world experience... @Itsdchz if you know some other channel to help me get my bronco I'm all ears.

Like I said I wish everyone else a better experience than mine.

OP
OP
Itsdchz

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok so for background, my bronco arrived in Richmond and then the stop ship hold was placed on it due to the transmission recall. I've been in touch with Ford corporate who assured me the stop ship was lifted March 28th. My dealer is crown ford in Redding, CA. Both my dealer and Ford have confirmed that Ford is the only party that can schedule the transport from the Richmond yard. My dealer has offered to go pick it up personally but Ford won't allow it. Ford is too busy scheduling other deliveries than deal with my bronco. Even the corporate rep I've been dealing with said she is having trouble getting info from their transport team.

Just to clarify I don't think your lying but this has been my experience with Ford. For what it's worth my dealer has told me their Ford rep is a 19 yo with no real world experience... @Itsdchz if you know some other channel to help me get my bronco I'm all ears.

Like I said I wish everyone else a better experience than mine.
PM me we will talk tomorrow and I’ll give you some info….

fiatlux

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60 T8 Polestar Engineered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For folks who are OCD like me and are constantly checking the location of their railcar, you can do it without having to speak or punch in any numbers. Just paste the following into your phone (with your railcar initials and railcar number of course):

18002352352,,,1#,,RAILCAR_INITIALS#,,RAILCAR_NUMBER#,,##

Your RAILCAR_INITIALS are the corresponding touchpad number for the letter followed by the index of that letter for that number. For instance, A would be 21, B would be 22, C would be 23, D would be 31, E would be 32, and so on. In my case, TTGX = 81814192.

And in case your wondering, the commas add a 2-3 second pause which are used to time the inputs.

Last edited:

bonewizzo

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bigbend 2dr MT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mod bumper most likely- also a few QC on roof rack. But steel has been an issue. Could also be backed up, or just sitting waiting for rail.
My window sticker says convoy so shouldn’t be a rail delay. Ford marketing says it still shows in production as well. I’m wondering if they are sorting out the MTproblems. Either way, seems very odd to me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Itsdchz

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My window sticker says convoy so shouldn’t be a rail delay. Ford marketing says it still shows in production as well. I’m wondering if they are sorting out the MTproblems. Either way, seems very odd to me.
Seems as though there are 20-30 in your same status.. waiting on undetermined…. Something is causing this delay.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Terrian
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey guys, noob here. I won't share my whole story as it is similar to all of yours. Where I'm currently sitting I've put a deposit down on a 2023 Outer Banks that is dealer ordered. I've checked with the dealer a few times and the last update I got was that its sitting in MI waiting for a railcar. Because this was not my order, I have no order number, nor is there anything stating its mine so my ability to search for status without bugging the dealer is limited. Anyone have any way they can share where I can find the status of the shipment with just the VIN? I tried the links on the original post, but I hit dead ends with all of them.

If this isn't possible then so be it. I'm only trying to torture myself with my OCD and not the dealer.

OP
OP
Itsdchz

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys, noob here. I won't share my whole story as it is similar to all of yours. Where I'm currently sitting I've put a deposit down on a 2023 Outer Banks that is dealer ordered. I've checked with the dealer a few times and the last update I got was that its sitting in MI waiting for a railcar. Because this was not my order, I have no order number, nor is there anything stating its mine so my ability to search for status without bugging the dealer is limited. Anyone have any way they can share where I can find the status of the shipment with just the VIN? I tried the links on the original post, but I hit dead ends with all of them.

If this isn't possible then so be it. I'm only trying to torture myself with my OCD and not the dealer.
Best to have dealer track in VINVIEW and provide updates. They can also subscribe your text enabled phone number to receive the same updates they do. They can, don’t settle for no, otherwise it’s up to you to be squeaky wheel to dealer. Marketing “may” also provide updates based on VIN, if you explain that you didn’t actively order but have a deposit on it.

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My tracker updated to ”final preparation” today, so I contacted my dealer to see if it arrived and he said no. I did a Ford customer service chat and they also stated that it was delivered to the dealer today. My dealer is a bit of a drive away, so I couldn’t just go check for myself today. Any advice? Is there a chance that it’s actually not there?

OP
OP
Itsdchz

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it’s in final preparations- it went through convoy to get dropped off…..

Sponsored

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If it’s in final preparations- it went through convoy to get dropped off…..
So you’re saying that the change to final preparation just means that it was picked up by convoy or that it truly was dropped off today?

OP
OP
Itsdchz

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Final preparations usually means dealer has it and it is ready for PDI and detail

David T

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So i just got my railcar number. How do I know which rail to check. I tried a couple and it said "no status"

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs