Early Bronco Orders/Expected December Delivery

Broncocito

Badlands
First Name
B
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150FX4 Roush
My dealer called me within an hour after I reserved my Bronco and let me know they would contact me in December to place my order. I do live 5 minutes from the dealership.
That is good news. I do not know what the problem is with my dealership. What kills me is my dealership is one of the best in NM.... Hmmm...

Advertisement

edgeflyer

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
;)
I doubt it's a trap, never attribute malice where it can easily be explained by stupidity. Stupidity is much more common than malice, even in the car world.

I dropped by my Ford dealer on Saturday to drive the 2.3 and 2.7 engines and was talking to them about the Bronco and could tell that I was getting much better info on this forum than they had.

If you are posting on this forum, you are more informed on the bronco than 99.9% of the population, and that includes dealerships.
Yeah, you can't drop a I drove both engines bomb and not do a personal review. It's too slow on the forum to not have you elaborate on your findings.;)

Garemlin

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Our reservations should go to the internet sales department which typically have "seasoned sales people"... I will contact them and post my results.
With the exception of 1, every internet sales person I have dealt with was fairly new and pretty much clueless. Internet sales is where many dealers put new people to get their feet wet.

Broncocito

Badlands
First Name
B
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150FX4 Roush
With the exception of 1, every internet sales person I have dealt with was fairly new and pretty much clueless. Internet sales is where many dealers put new people to get their feet wet.
This may explain why I have not heard back. I will go visit the GM.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
The only thing that will be finalized in December is the order.

And even then your purchase is not “final” until the car arrives and you sign on the dotted lines

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Clubs

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma, 2016 Camaro, 2018 Indian
Clubs

Like others have said, they are either talking about the sport or are trying to get a deposit out of you so you won't switch dealers. Broncos next summer at the earliest.

Unless they have a swag pack for you, I wouldn't go out of my way to go by the dealership for something that can easily be handled over the phone.

Aussieshed

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport
Clubs

Obviously people fall for this stuff, as threads on here prove. That's why dealers try it.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Clubs

Mr. Levine is the North American Production Communications Manager and he doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable. In my opinion.

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Clubs

This just goes to show you how dumb it was to name "Bronco Sport" as it is....

Also if the dealers have a hard time with understanding the difference now, just wait and see once both options are on the lot....... some family is gonna come in and want a Bronco and salespeople are gonna confuse it for sure

Advertisement

Advertisement