Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Okay, the actual excitement has set in. Finally built (see sig info) I get a s estimated ship of sept 7-14... on September 8th I get notification that I was pushed not one week but three weeks out. Now I have a ship date of Sept 26- Oct 2nd. Ford tracker says "Dealership arrival Oct 2nd. So I was already pushed to the end of this "new date" range Anyone who has got their bronco received it prior to the estimated date? like maybe a week early? I dont know how i was pushed that far. Im wondering if it had anything to do with the bags i added a couple weeks ago..? (dealer said cuz of delay those are free) thanks in advance
Sponsored

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer arrival date is on its second change each moving out longer than the first.

Nodrama43

Badlands
First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nunya
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My best “guess” is They are installing mic tops and shipping dirt mountain units which have priority over yours/

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was pushed a month. Then showed up at the local rail yard in 2 weeks. Took two weeks to get it out of the yard and to the dealer.
got it in 1 month vs the Ford push to 2 months.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My best “guess” is They are installing mic tops and shipping dirt mountain units which have priority over yours/
That would be my SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess) also. But anything is possible if it has to do with this fiasco we call Bronco. Keep your fingers crossed Matthew. I hope yours arrives sooner than later.

OP
OP
Ig_bronco

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh 100% agree... Silly dirt mountain gang.

Personally I'm just anxious. Push after push bleh it's getting old. Just got to remind myself it's okay my happy with my jk still
Sponsored