Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, one thing is certain, if you don’t get your order in, you can guarantee it won’t be in you driveway this spring/summer. I noted the time it took from when they were supposed to ship the first sports till they were stocked at the dealers. It was long at all. I think we’ll see them driving around a month or two after they start building. I think who goes first will depend on how they schedule and what you get more than your spot in line
Sponsored

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, one thing is certain, if you don’t get your order in, you can guarantee it won’t be in you driveway this spring/summer. I noted the time it took from when they were supposed to ship the first sports till they were stocked at the dealers. It was long at all. I think we’ll see them driving around a month or two after they start building. I think who goes first will depend on how they schedule and what you get more than your spot in line
Optimistic, that'd be amazing if they pumped out so many in May for May deliveries.
I don't think many will see any Broncos until July

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I was under the impression I wouldn’t see my bronco till Atleast July, I’m a day one reservation holder, and I just received this email from ford. Could I possibly see my bronco before June?

98DB1F94-A6F2-4520-930F-FC84124FDD5E.png
No, its saying get your order in by 3/19 so we can provide you a delivery window, in May. Its not saying your vehicle will be delivered in May but rather saying in May we will let you know where in Late Summer your estimated delivery would be.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I was under the impression I wouldn’t see my bronco till Atleast July, I’m a day one reservation holder, and I just received this email from ford. Could I possibly see my bronco before June?

Read it again. All you are getting in May is your "estimated delivery window". They did not say anything about getting your Bronco.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think it can be read either way.....but I agree they mean delivery window for when your vehicle will be delivered. The only reason it is so clear to everyone is because we know better from reading on this forum...

Sponsored

BadlandsBronc21

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hahahaha..........no

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

White or Colored tops are a 2022MY option. If you want to wait go to the dealership and tell them you want to put in your order for a 2022MY.
I'm not too sure why people are waiting for the black or white hard top. I'm getting the MIC hard top and wrapping it. If you know how to wrap vehicles, you'll be saving money as well. I'm doing a matte black wrap for my hard top.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just confirmed my order and they said next step is Ford to contact us IN MAY about scheduling, etc.

you think Ford can do anything quickly? If I get my bronco by halloween I’ll give everyone on this site an unenthusiastic hand job.

maybe

Sponsored

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Not getting your Bronco in May. You will get your estimated delivery window, in May. Otherwise, you get your estimated delivery window when they do the next round of build planning.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your dealers must suck. My sales guy said if I put a $20k non refundable good faith deposit down I'd have my Bronco by June..... 🧟‍♂️

🤣

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base