Sponsored

Finally, Some Good News . . . Early Delivery and a Fair Deal!

Eastmort

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like so many good folks on Bronco6G, I ordered my Bronco very early (day 3, way back in July, 2020) expecting to receive it towards the end of last year. Obviously, that didn't happen for so many reasons that are well documented throughout these forums.

Anyway, on Nov. 15th I finally received the blessed email from Ford that my Bronco had been built! I later received the "end of the line" photo (very cool!) and a 12/28 estimated delivery date. Imagine my surprise when this past Monday evening (Dec. 6th) the dealership called me to say my new toy had arrived. Whoo Hoo!

Wanted to share this good news so that others with long delivery estimates know that those estimates are as "rough" as it gets and you may be fortunate enough to get an early holiday gift as I did.

Also, the dealer (Perry Ford in National City) was very professional and honored the MSRP without any "discussions". Much appreciated!

Wishing everyone Happy Holidays and safe adventures!

Mike
Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great! Do you know what day it left MAP?

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Like so many good folks on Bronco6G, I ordered my Bronco very early (day 3, way back in July, 2020) expecting to receive it towards the end of last year. Obviously, that didn't happen for so many reasons that are well documented throughout these forums.

Anyway, on Nov. 15th I finally received the blessed email from Ford that my Bronco had been built! I later received the "end of the line" photo (very cool!) and a 12/28 estimated delivery date. Imagine my surprise when this past Monday evening (Dec. 6th) the dealership called me to say my new toy had arrived. Whoo Hoo!

Wanted to share this good news so that others with long delivery estimates know that those estimates are as "rough" as it gets and you may be fortunate enough to get an early holiday gift as I did.

Also, the dealer (Perry Ford in National City) was very professional and honored the MSRP without any "discussions". Much appreciated!

Wishing everyone Happy Holidays and safe adventures!

Mike
Congratulations! You'll love it. There's lots of hidden gems in this car!

Darrell

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations, I'm still dreaming about mine:)

Sponsored

Bronco-saurs

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer / 2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was to be shipped 12/08. Nothing yet. My dealership is only 10 miles from MAP.

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! Mine was built the day before bound for San Diego. I haven't heard anything from my dealer yet, estimated date is 12/26. We might've been on the same train! Hoping for an early delivery, enjoy your rig!

Bronco-saurs

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Too bad you can‘t just go and pick it up at the factory.
I really want to! It's so damn close. And I see so many broncos sitting there on my way to work.

Bronco-saurs

Outer Banks
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
She's finally here! Although it arrived at the dealership late, I have to wait until tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday at the latest.

PXL_20211213_222520970.jpg
Sponsored