First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeesh. Can't wait for the forum to erupt when even ppl that changed from MOD top to MIC to get a 2021 get pushed to 2022... 🌾👀🌾
and for those that waited finding out the mod top is pushed out to late 2022 (while giving the option to downgrade or let dealer stock orders be prioritized before them. We all know it's coming)

jaiuppa

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr CG Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great, my dealer continues to say my base base order will be one of the first on the lot. This seems to back that up.

Sponsored
OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@XCR440 Do you have any insight or suspicions about MIC tops without headliners being a delay?

In other words, I have an MGV interior, so it seems I have the option to add the complimentary headliner or not. And it seems like it will be more of a bottleneck to receive a top without the headliner at this point.

Your thoughts? Thanks in advance.
Our mannequin is one without the headliner and has a VIN number so I don't think it will matter.

@XCR440 is this the report you get with the commodity constraints? With Bronco now listed as a new tab?

Ford Bronco Commodities-Some good news! 585850E8-4645-4559-B1A2-4A5668503843
One I got was an email attachment, single page with every vehicle line. It's for us to use to help decide how many allocations to commit to. The one you posted is the one for actual scheduling but very similar.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Commodities-Some good news! 1616794613459

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If we get estimated delivery dates in late May as Ford has promised, will the commodities be factored into the estimate?

Or will the estimate be based on everything running on schedule?

Or will Ford use commodities as a reason not to give an estimate?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got our commodity list for the wholesale we're doing now, and Bronco is on it. I can't post it as I can understand Ford not wanting competitors to have it, but I can say its not as bad as I had thought.

The commodities that were mentioned before are all there, but the build % are higher than I was afraid they might be. For example, 2.7L is a commoditiy, but its not far from the estimates of build orders I've seen in articles online. I think MIC top will be worse than 2.7L for example. Sasquatch I still think will be a bottleneck, I think it will be very noticeable, but I had previously worried it might be darn near impossible (think R model Shelby) and I don't think that will be the case. 2 door is also lower than the estimated orders, but it's not far from it, so yes its a commodity that will delay some orders but shouldn't keep backing up further and further.

So yes commodities are still going to be a problem, but it doesn't look catastrophic like I'd imagined. I could still be proven wrong, but I think biggest issues will be Sasquatch, then MIC top, then Trailer tow. (no numbers on Lux or other packages, so not sure on that).
Wait what? Are you F'in kidding me? The overpriced trailer tow package that will be had for less than $200 aftermarket is an actual commodity problem for Ford?

Guess now I'm happy that allocation numbers appear to be bumping me to a MY22. Save myself at least $400 on the trailer package.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got our commodity list for the wholesale we're doing now, and Bronco is on it. I can't post it as I can understand Ford not wanting competitors to have it, but I can say its not as bad as I had thought.

The commodities that were mentioned before are all there, but the build % are higher than I was afraid they might be. For example, 2.7L is a commoditiy, but its not far from the estimates of build orders I've seen in articles online. I think MIC top will be worse than 2.7L for example. Sasquatch I still think will be a bottleneck, I think it will be very noticeable, but I had previously worried it might be darn near impossible (think R model Shelby) and I don't think that will be the case. 2 door is also lower than the estimated orders, but it's not far from it, so yes its a commodity that will delay some orders but shouldn't keep backing up further and further.

So yes commodities are still going to be a problem, but it doesn't look catastrophic like I'd imagined. I could still be proven wrong, but I think biggest issues will be Sasquatch, then MIC top, then Trailer tow. (no numbers on Lux or other packages, so not sure on that).
Well if MIC top is a problem Ford should just make Soft tops available for the 2 door!! Problem solved. I'll take a dam Soft top as long as its quick release and folds all the way down.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have to admit I am strongly also considering naming my 2.3 MT Badlands "Rick Astley"...ie., I am taking Rick Astley to the trails for a couple hours...got to get some new shoes for Rick Astley.
It's not a bad idea. One would imagine that a Bronco embracing the Rick Astley tenants of life would never give you up or let you down nor would it make you cry.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's not a bad idea. One would imagine that a Bronco embracing the Rick Astley tenants of life would never give you up or let you down nor would it make you cry.
Or live in Seattle?

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tow package being a restrain? Maybe they're trying to figure out how to incorporate a class III setup:ROFLMAO:
Sponsored