Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

seems odd to have 2 or 3 different seat structures just depending on what ever cover you want, but that's what the brains at Ford decided makes the most cost effective sense I guess.
I'd not want that arm rests, looks uncomfortable to use for your arms and the 'cup holders' are really shallow, won't keep a tall waterbottle standing I think, but have different structures is strange. Maybe they are all made by different suppliers? Otherwise you'd think one structure and one pattern of cutting and sowing would be easiest.
Sponsored

WPS-GHG!

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Rebel, 2021 BD Sas Mid 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow. This is why I now hate @Ford Motor Company

They are making the most hair-brained decisions right now. I tried buying an all-black F150 with leather seats and a V8. I could get an all-black F150 Tremor with black seats but no v8, or i could get an all black XLT with cloth seats and v8, but everything else was gray mixed with chrome OR WORSE, the burgundy in the lariat. Then I looked at Raptors and found out they are unobtainable, like, ridiculously unobtainable. I could probably find a Ferrari more easily. And if I did find a dealer with allocation, i would end up with blue seats.

I bought a Ram. Not a spot of color anywhere on the truck. All black.