Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hey everyone - my Raptor is finally scheduled for production this week (5/15). I saw a VIN assigned but did not see a window sticker yet.

Can someone let me know where I can find the window sticker online?
Sponsored

OP
OP

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Have VIN and Want Window Sticker?
Copy and paste into browser:

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX= ADD YOUR VIN

If your date has been moved and hasn't been assigned a "Blend Date", your WS may not pull up.
Thank you! Another member reached out and provided the sticker earlier, but your link worked perfectly :).

Now the question is how do I know when it will be shipped to the dealer? :unsure:

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thank you! Another member reached out and provided the sticker earlier, but your link worked perfectly :).

Now the question is how do I know when it will be shipped to the dealer? :unsure:
You "should" get both a "Built" and "Shipped" email. My "built" email came about 2-3 days after my blend date, and the "shipped" email came within 8 hrs of the built email. It all depends on if there are any QC/Chip/transport (rail) issues after it's built...

FRM

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco, 22 Bronco Base , 19 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your dealer should have shipping info once it leaves the plant.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
at the bottom of your window sticker does it read Rail or Convoy? Convoy is quicker. Rail takes forever

OP
OP

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

at the bottom of your window sticker does it read Rail or Convoy? Convoy is quicker. Rail takes forever
Rail, but I think there is a drop off in Austin so I am hoping this will be a little quicker?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
it gets dropped off at the rail but then a transporter still has to come get it. Vehicles have been known to sit at the rail yard for several weeks

Rail, but I think there is a drop off in Austin so I am hoping this will be a little quicker?

Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mine set at the railyard for over a month about 20 miles from the dealer

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine sat on 'Ice Mountain' through the winter of 2021-22 waiting on who knows what. I know things are way different now, but it certainly was an exercise in patience. I know it's an exciting time as you're on the verge of rolling in your new ride, but be aware that some of us waited well over a year (or more) to get ANY info on their Bronco. Be patient, it will come.

The thing to really worry about is what hijinks your dealer may try to pull while you salivate over your new Bronco. All I can say is Best of Luck and congrats.

Sponsored
OP
OP

ATXGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RSQ8
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Mine sat on 'Ice Mountain' through the winter of 2021-22 waiting on who knows what. I know things are way different now, but it certainly was an exercise in patience. I know it's an exciting time as you're on the verge of rolling in your new ride, but be aware that some of us waited well over a year (or more) to get ANY info on their Bronco. Be patient, it will come.

The thing to really worry about is what hijinks your dealer may try to pull while you salivate over your new Bronco. All I can say is Best of Luck and congrats.
Thx! I’m expecting some shenanigans due to the price increase and am fully ready to walk away from this, so it is a win win for me.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
when were you scheduled?

Thx! I’m expecting some shenanigans due to the price increase and am fully ready to walk away from this, so it is a win win for me.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For central Texas (San Antonio to Austin). They go rail down to Kirby (in San Antonio ) and then a truck transport will pick up and take up to dealer. It took mine I believe about 2-3 weeks once it left on train to get down to rail yard in Kirby but that was back in 2021 so I don't know if it has changed any (or if it's done differently for Raptors).
Sponsored