First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Current Dealer is Autofair Ford, Manchester, NH, they are good, got 2 cars from them.
I'm going with them as well. I have a dealer closer to me but was never happy with how they handle things.

Autofair in manchesdter is also on "the list". (y)
Sponsored

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

hall ford in Newport News, Virginia, but they won't return my emails. i'll have to call or show up in person to make sure they don't have any funny business goin on.

edit: dont know how i ended up in the new england regional section haha sorry

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have my first reservation through Tasca in Cranston RI, as they’re the closet ford dealership to me. They basically told me that x plan will not be a thing when the bronco released and would not commit to allowing x plan if it is accepted. Just emailed First Ford to confirm they’ll honor x plan and will be making a new reservation.

GravityDancer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Brannon Ford since they were relatively close to me, but that’s really the only reason. Hopefully they will offer some sort of incentives or something, just don’t know if it will be worth it to go with a dealership just because of the location..

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Live in Massachusetts. At this time I'll be using First Ford in Fall River, MA. Originally I was going to go through Herb Chambers Ford in Westborough, MA but they didn't instill much confidence. Pretty sure there was going to be ADM.

Just curious if anyone near my area has found a good dealership to work with.
I have heard rumors of Herb Chambers doing that generally anyway. I'm in MetroWest myself. Actually thinking of going to Granger in IA and making it a vacation. Short miles per day on the way home, sightsee.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Abominable Snowman
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ecoline Van
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have heard rumors of Herb Chambers doing that generally anyway. I'm in MetroWest myself. Actually thinking of going to Granger in IA and making it a vacation. Short miles per day on the way home, sightsee.
I thought about using them but highway miles is just not the way to break in the engine. I wouldn't survive driving that far on "back roads" alone either. If I had access to a trailer I would but renting one large enough to haul the Bronco isn't cheap enough to offset the savings. Nor would I want to even consider shipping it, I've heard horror stories and won't risk it on a new vehicle.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm using Mathieu Ford in Winchendon, MA. I've used them in the past for service on my Focus RS and they are pretty good. Haven't dealt with the sales staff yet - I've reached out to the salesperson who replied to my reservation but they haven't responded so confidence in them is waning - waiting for answers on ADM and X-Plan.

Last edited:

gonavy2205

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Expedition, 07 Harley Heritage, 07 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Purvis Ford in Fredericksburg, VA!!!

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a reservation with both Tasca ford and Flood Ford in RI. I'll wait and see what each offers. If neither of them want to be reasonable I'll just wait till MY22.

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a reservation with both Tasca ford and Flood Ford in RI. I'll wait and see what each offers. If neither of them want to be reasonable I'll just wait till MY22.
From what I’ve been reading, you can switch dealership at time of delivery. First Ford in Fall River is supposedly going to honor x price. Not to far away. I happen to work in Fall River, so it might be a better choice anyways.

Sponsored

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
From what I’ve been reading, you can switch dealership at time of delivery. First Ford in Fall River is supposedly going to honor x price. Not to far away. I happen to work in Fall River, so it might be a better choice anyways.
I'm hoping this is true, I found an automated response from Danvers in my spam folder (it was asking me to arrange a test drive haha if only I could!!) I contacted them and am yet to hear anything back!! I'm fast losing confidence!

Luckily Saugus is just down the road and they're on the no ADM confirmed list.

I don't want to cancel my first reservation as It was only a couple of days after release...but if I can change it to Saugus that would be great!!

Ash

acemics

Base
First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will be using Chatham Ford out here on the cape. I had a quick chat with them and they seem like they will be good. We’ll see.

BRNCONOW!

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150 XLT Super Crew Short Bed 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved at Danvers Ford in the North Shore purely based on distance (I will be living in Salem, MA come order time)...I reserved on the 18th but am yet still to here anything from the dealership...should I be worried?

They seem to get good reviews on Google ?‍♂

Ash
I reserved with Danvers Ford as well. My res went in on the 15th. I did get emails from Danvers Ford confirming the res. These were auto emails I believe, but i did get a couple. I have not reach out to them yet. I do have a close friend who has a management contact there, so I plan on getting their name and work with them.

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved with Danvers Ford as well. My res went in on the 15th. I did get emails from Danvers Ford confirming the res. These were auto emails I believe, but i did get a couple. I have not reach out to them yet. I do have a close friend who has a management contact there, so I plan on getting their name and work with them.
Good to know, keep me informed with any information you get, I'm still waiting to hear back from the sales team, would really like to know if they're planning any ADM!!

Also be nice to see a fellow Bronco in the area ?

Ash

NHCheef

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW GTI, '13 VW Sportwagen TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Currently reserved at York Ford in Saugus, MA.

Had a brief text exchange with the sales manager there and he confirmed no ADM. Haven't heard back about X-Plan pricing. He also mentioned that they will start taking "orders" in September. This has me a bit leery as I know Ford isn't taking Bronco orders until December. I'm assuming based on feedback from other users here that they'll just want me to put down a nonrefundable deposit of some amount in September so that I can't switch dealers without forfeiting the deposit, thus trying to lock them in as my dealer. Not very comfortable with that at all. When I made my reservation I'm pretty sure York was the only option... no drop down menu or anything with other local to me Ford dealers.

I'm planning to call around to the other Ford dealers in my area (I live just north of Boston) and see who's actually taking orders in December, no ADM fee, X-Plan honored, ect.

I've also been considering switching to Granger in Iowa for the $1,000 off invoice incentive and no ADM trickery. I like how they have a sales rep that's active on here and seems really transparent. One way flights are cheap out of Logan (~$120) and the drive back to MA would certainly allow me to get well acquainted with the new truck. I'm going to see if I can find an honest, local dealer first but that's my plan C at the moment.

If any other Mass folks have a dealer that isn't trying to pull a fast one please let me know!
Sponsored