First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ecoline Van
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Live in Massachusetts. At this time I'll be using First Ford in Fall River, MA. Originally I was going to go through Herb Chambers Ford in Westborough, MA but they didn't instill much confidence. Pretty sure there was going to be ADM.

Just curious if anyone near my area has found a good dealership to work with.
Sponsored

Jamesgang

Base
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 ford super duty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Diehl's Ford Sales
11782 National Pike
Grantsville, MD 21536

Sponsored

CinchDoug

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Live in Massachusetts. At this time I'll be using First Ford in Fall River, MA. Originally I was going to go through Herb Chambers Ford in Westborough, MA but they didn't instill much confidence. Pretty sure there was going to be ADM.

Just curious if anyone near my area has found a good dealership to work with.
Acton Ford in Acton, Mass has been great in the past with my Ford trucks and have been very responsive during the Bronco reservation process.

OP
OP
Abominable Snowman
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ecoline Van
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Acton Ford in Acton, Mass has been great in the past with my Ford trucks and have been very responsive during the Bronco reservation process.
Awesome! Thanks. I've never used First Ford but they've been great so far. Nice to know Acton is there in case I need them.

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did my reservation with Franklin Ford, I haven't worked with them before but I see their vehicles all over. i haven't asked yet about ADM or anything else yet. I don't need the car right now, it's more of a fun purchase so if it comes down to it that they are marking up etc then I'll just walk.
The sales guy was responsive so I'll try to see if I can get information about fees etc.

CJH33

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Stoneham ford has confirmed they intend to charge MSRP. When I asked if they will accept the X plan, they said they would have to reach out to their Ford rep and see if it was going to be accepted on the bronco. Based on this they are going to get my reservation.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Current Dealer is Autofair Ford, Manchester, NH, they are good, got 2 cars from them.

Sponsored

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bonnell Ford, for now. If anyone hears of a New England dealer not charging ADM or giving an incentive, please post it.

I hate reading all these posts of dealers committing to $1,000 or $2,000 incentives already. Too bad we couldn't do a group buy at a dealer like they are doing at Granger in Iowa.

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stoneham ford has confirmed they intend to charge MSRP. When I asked if they will accept the X plan, they said they would have to reach out to their Ford rep and see if it was going to be accepted on the bronco. Based on this they are going to get my reservation.
Good to hear, I'm currently reserved through them.

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reserved at Danvers Ford in the North Shore purely based on distance (I will be living in Salem, MA come order time)...I reserved on the 18th but am yet still to here anything from the dealership...should I be worried?

They seem to get good reviews on Google ?‍♂

Ash

OP
OP
Abominable Snowman
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ecoline Van
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I reserved at Danvers Ford in the North Shore purely based on distance (I will be living in Salem, MA come order time)...I reserved on the 18th but am yet still to here anything from the dealership...should I be worried?

They seem to get good reviews on Google ?‍♂

Ash
I would reach out to them just in case.

Orangeinthebarn

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 z71, 1992 bronco, 1977 F-150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ha! You shipping for free? No way
Why can’t ford just ship to our house when you order a specific bronco since they charge a destination fee? And let the dealer process the sale with you online through email electronic signatures like they do loans now.
Sponsored