Sponsored

Who else has upgraded or thought about upgrading after all the KOH ride along videos?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It only reaffirmed my choice of the High package for the 12" screen. Last fall/early winter, I was content on my BB with Mid. But then I saw the 12" screen at the Orlando Auto Show, and knew I had to have it. From that point on, it forced me into the OBX trim with the High package.
Sponsored

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have been wildtrak lux since day one. After watching the videos and thinking about the type of off roading terrain near me, it didn’t seem to make sense to get the wildtrak. It comes down to the sway bar disconnect. I know there will be aftermarket applications but why not just have from the factory. So yes, I am now badlands, lux with sas. I changed color too but that’s a different thread.

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I actually "downgraded". After deciding on a Badlands (I initially reserved a WildTrak) I thought the Sasquatch option was a must-have no-brainer.

Then I saw the KOH videos and realized Sas was complete overkill for my needs and didn't order it.

And the -$2500 made the wife a little less upset about me blowing $60k on something we don't "need".

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The videos made two things absolutely essential for me: The 360 camera and the Sway bar disconnect.