Sponsored

Who else is still undecided after the survey pricing?

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was torn between Big Bend with auto, mid and squatch or the Black Diamond with the same options. Then thought why not BB with those options plus 2.7. Once I tossed that around for a minute, I realized that I’m now in Badlands territory...
I now have more to figure out than when these prices leaked. Anyone else in the same boat?
Ford Bronco Who else is still undecided after the survey pricing? EF4F03BA-9E9C-4FF8-A1CF-19DD8366AA20
Sponsored

cal jammer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The survey has kinda confirmed for me that I’m getting the outer banks. I was considering BD or even BB. But once I put mid/2.7/hardtop I’m within spitting distance to OB with all of that plus high package.

I’m not gonna be doing much off-roading and it will be my DD. So I think I’m gonna go more tech, maybe even lux. I do want the sound system.

ndegnan1992

Big Bend
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The survey has kinda confirmed for me that I’m getting the outer banks. I was considering BD or even BB. But once I put mid/2.7/hardtop I’m within spitting distance to OB with all of that plus high package.

I’m not gonna be doing much off-roading and it will be my DD. So I think I’m gonna go more tech, maybe even lux. I do want the sound system.
I’m pretty much in the same boat. After I get the Auto/2.7/mid/hardtop in the BB, I’m pretty much at the OBX. Which is a few grand more than I wanted to be at tbh. Was trying to stay under or right at 40k

niknailor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn't get a survey, but hearing everyone saying they're even more confused has me kinda confused by proxy now lol

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, I hadn't even thought about the OBX until after the survey and reading the big thread here.

Sponsored

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes. More confused. Love bigger engines. Love manuals. Love bigger tires. Love having locker(s) love more color choices. It’s like comparing apples to oranges to cherries to strawberries.

Throw in a goal of under 40k it’s starting to get complicated.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It really just reinforced what I was already thinking. Base/2.7+Auto/Squatch for me. Don't need/want any of the tech. Was thinking BD might be nice for the washout interior/vinyl, but the price delta is too much for those two things.

However I can see that for those who want the mid/high/lux packages this could complicate things.

bmattison

Black Diamond
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester, 2020 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same here. Originally I was wanting a BD with the Sasquatch package but that's going to run me about the same as the standard BL. After seeing how that BL with 33s did on the Rubicon and in Moab I may be going with that.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was torn between Big Bend with auto, mid and squatch or the Black Diamond with the same options. Then thought why not BB with those options plus 2.7. Once I tossed that around for a minute, I realized that I’m now in Badlands territory...
I now have more to figure out than when these prices leaked. Anyone else in the same boat?
Ford Bronco Who else is still undecided after the survey pricing? EF4F03BA-9E9C-4FF8-A1CF-19DD8366AA20
I’m now between BL and Wildtrak.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah if these prices are accurate I am really more confused now than before ha.

I have 3 different builds for Big Bend and 3 different Builds for Outer Banks and the widest spread is only 3400 bucks.....

And then I have different combos of my must haves with other things I would like and they are all so close.....

Sponsored

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will be BL or Wildtrak, it just will depend now on the interior color options. Either way it will be $50k plus for a great vehicle.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was the survey the “very, very soon” version of the B&P tool? I’m confused.

Duvel

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Land Cruiser, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved the Wildtrak, but now thinking about BL since it already has the modular front and powder-coated steel rear bumpers, Rock rails and rubberized flooring. Then just upgrade to 2.7, Sas and Lux. Prolly cost extra ~2k.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It really just reinforced what I was already thinking. Base/2.7+Auto/Squatch for me. Don't need/want any of the tech. Was thinking BD might be nice for the washout interior/vinyl, but the price delta is too much for those two things.

However I can see that for those who want the mid/high/lux packages this could complicate things.
That washout interior is a key feature for me. Since I also wanted the High option (at a minimum), that meant I was essentially locked into the Badlands from the beginning - just because I wanted these two things.

The prices haven't changed that for me, though at least I'm more comfortable now in the knowledge I should be able to keep my build under 60k.

BL 2.7/auto w/ Lux, Dual Tops, tow package
(Lux is more for the universal remote and other tech but the sound is a nice bonus)

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I added up the prices for the obx I wanted and it came to 54k. For that price range I’m torn between the bronco, a new f150 or an aviator
Sponsored