Sponsored

Who is headed to the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA?

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm taking my 2 door Heritage manual down to the Ford Nationals next week. I'm going with my brother, who is taking his Maverick. I've never been but it looks like a pretty cool weekend. My brother won an award, for his Maverick, from Tim Bartz last year while I was still waiting for my Bronco. Who is going??
Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks neat, won't make it this year but maybe some other time.

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m going but not with my Bronco. My BMW is better equipped for long trips.

Bronco1010

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will be in Rausch Creek that weekend as Tristate Broncos is doing a trail ride and camping trip that weekend.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm taking my 2 door Heritage manual down to the Ford Nationals next week. I'm going with my brother, who is taking his Maverick. I've never been but it looks like a pretty cool weekend. My brother won an award, for his Maverick, from Tim Bartz last year while I was still waiting for my Bronco. Who is going??
It really is Ford heaven. Any Ford you can imagine will be there and if you're working on an old Ford you'll find something you need at the swap meet. I need to get back there it's been a while.

Sponsored

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Carlisle is a great show

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I took my '91 F-150 Nite last year. I'll probably take my Bronco this time.
There were a bunch of 6G Broncos there last year. At the time, I was still awaiting delivery of my Bronco, so it was fun to check out the Broncos and talk to the owners.
The 2021 show was the first time I saw a 2 dr Bronco in person. It was part of the display by Ford.
I still have the '67 Fairlane I was driving in the 1980's, it's a long way from being show ready.

Spacepal

Wildtrak
First Name
WES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2dr Bronco, Porsche 911, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Unfortunately Carlisle is a long way from me but I definitely like to go someday. I would have to tow it with the Bronco but I like to bring along and show my 1965 Mustang K code fastback.

I bought the car from the original owner in 2015 who had the car for 50 years and put 9,200 miles on it (has about 10,900 miles now)

Ford Bronco Who is headed to the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA? mustan

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Unfortunately Carlisle is a long way from me but I definitely like to go someday. I would have to tow it with the Bronco but I like to bring along and show my 1965 Mustang K code fastback.

I bought the car from the original owner in 2015 who had the car for 50 years and put 9,200 miles on it (has about 10,900 miles now)

Ford Bronco Who is headed to the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA? mustan
Wow! That's an awesome Mustang. I'm always amazed how someone can buy a car like that and then just park it and never drive it. He just drove it 200 miles a year and waxed it and looked at it?? I hope you take that to some local car shows.

Spacepal

Wildtrak
First Name
WES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2dr Bronco, Porsche 911, 1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The driving experience in a car like this is actually kinda bad. Its fun for a drive to the golf club or to a local car gathering but that's about it. Makes a good garage ornament
Ford Bronco Who is headed to the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA? pic2
Sponsored

Last edited: