Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tried to go back and comb through 30 pages, so I may have missed things. Let me know.

As for myself, I received my built email, pizza tracker now says "shipped" with a 17 day delivery window. So that is exciting! Will be reaching out to my dealer tomorrow or so to see if he has a delivery manifest for a more accurate date.

As for now, 8/2/2021 @ 10:20pm (CST)

Capture25.JPG
Capture26.JPG
Capture27.JPG
Thanks for the spreadsheet. Mine is shipped as well.
Sponsored

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are traveling by rail, your dealer can get it. It literally shows on their program. All they have to do is look up your build data and it is right there.

E980CDA6-3683-42CA-9DF4-E841381237D2.jpeg
Wow ok thanks. That's disappointing as I feel my dealer rep (guy handling the 100+ bronco orders) lied to me. I asked him twice in the last week and he told me he doesn't have that info. He said "Ford does not share that level of detail and so that is not available"

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Tried to go back and comb through 30 pages, so I may have missed things. Let me know.

As for myself, I received my built email, pizza tracker now says "shipped" with a 17 day delivery window. So that is exciting! Will be reaching out to my dealer tomorrow or so to see if he has a delivery manifest for a more accurate date.

As for now, 8/2/2021 @ 10:20pm (CST)

Capture25.JPG
Capture26.JPG
Capture27.JPG
Thank You you are the best. I was so happy on 7/23 I might get built, then this tracker showed I was within 60 of getting built, then on 8/2 I figured I'd be one of the first off the line...nothing...it looks like I may be slipping into hardtop purgatory :( . I guess I'm in for the long haul.

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wow ok thanks. That's disappointing as I feel my dealer rep (guy handling the 100+ bronco orders) lied to me. I asked him twice in the last week and he told me he doesn't have that info.
I wouldn't be overly disappointed, I'm pretty sure that information is not supposed to be shared and the highlighted yellow line in the bottom of here screen shot says as much. It's just easier to say I don't have that info, than it is to explain that they have it but can't share it.

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank You you are the best. I was so happy on 7/23 I might get built, then this tracker showed I was within 60 of getting built, then on 8/2 I figured I'd be one of the first off the line...nothing...it looks like I may be slipping into hardtop purgatory :( . I guess I'm in for the long haul.
I think it will be worth it. I was teetering on the thought of dropping it and going with something else, then I drove them at the Off-Roadeo and I'm all in now. Was awesome to drive and I'm okay with waiting a little longer.

Sponsored

72BroncoSand

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco, 77 f-150, Jetta Tdi, 1ton
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Union Pacific for the west. Mine's been on a trip around the country via Union Pacific rails!
Do you have the link for Union Pacific tracking? I can’t find it anywhere. Thanks

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have the link for Union Pacific tracking? I can’t find it anywhere. Thanks
I do not, but I don't have my rail car number, either. I found the location it was on Saturday by asking my dealer...

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did we ever figure out what the date at the bottom of our window sticker changing meant?
Mine has changed a couple of times since it was built (pizza tracker doesn't say build but dealer does anyway).

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know more about the rail tracking? I believe CSX only does Mid/East Coast? Mine is in Chicago now and it’s been there for a couple of days. CSX update says it was transferred to another partner. Anyone know what carrier usually picks up for the Southwest and how to track it?
my build stayed in Chicago for like 3 days then went onto Galesburg, IL for a day. checked this morning and its now in Wellington, KS

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did we ever figure out what the date at the bottom of our window sticker changing meant?
Mine has changed a couple of times since it was built (pizza tracker doesn't say build but dealer does anyway).
Yes, it indicates the most recent reprint of your sticker. The sticker is reprinted automatically by the system on a weekly basis.

My most recent reprint of the sticker happened while my Bronco was riding around on trains.

Sponsored

Krazed

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
An e-bike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update:
2nd day Reserve
Blend Date: 7/22/21 1010
Received email 8/3/2021 @ 1:56a (Pacific Time)
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 1628009482959

I see you're in Seattle. What's your build and dealer? Still waiting for my 7/16 blend Badlands to be finished & shipped to Bellevue.

chobit

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper SE, MIata ND2 GT, Bronco Badland SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see you're in Seattle. What's your build and dealer? Still waiting for my 7/16 blend Badlands to be finished & shipped to Bellevue.
Harris Ford in Lynnwood, WA

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My salesman just told me he believes my bronco will be there Monday. Now I’m not sleeping until Monday. (Shipped 7/23 to southeast pa)
Here’s hoping mine is on the same train/truck as yours. I am also in SE Pa and was a 7/19 blend. Did you get a build email? My dealer informed me they think mine may arrive soon but to date I have no update from Ford beyond In Production purgatory.
Sponsored