Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just texted with my dealer contact. They are not the most helpful on info but he informed me that according to Ford my Bronco is scheduled for delivery by the first week of August. I asked if this meant mine has been built - to which he answered he cannot tell for sure but assumes that is the case since they are showing a delivery time. I hope this guy is not pulling my chain!!!
Sponsored

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just texted with my dealer contact. They are not the most helpful on info but he informed me that according to Ford my Bronco is scheduled for delivery by the first week of August. I asked if this meant mine has been built - to which he answered he cannot tell for sure but assumes that is the case since they are showing a delivery time. I hope this guy is not pulling my chain!!!
Make sure to double check. My dealer responded to me a week ago that mine was built and on the way. When I asked him to double check it turns out he looked up the wrong VIN or the wrong customer. At least I didn't believe him so it didn't come as a surprise when it was not true :)

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Make sure to double check. My dealer responded to me a week ago that mine was built and on the way. When I asked him to double check it turns out he looked up the wrong VIN or the wrong customer. At least I didn't believe him so it didn't come as a surprise when it was not true :)
Good idea - thanks.

Stojanowski

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was originally a 6/28 build but got pushed into 7/19 build. Got my window sticker yesterday with a Blend date of 7/19! So I’m hopeful this date won’t change anymore 🤞🏽
Sounds like my story except I don't have a sticker. You are pulling them from the tracker on this site correct?

I text my sales guy to confirm my build weeks because the Raptor forums have been buzzing about pushes with Raptors. Sure enough my 19JUL Raptor Build got pushed into August. He says the Bronco is still on for 19JUL build week

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds like my story except I don't have a sticker. You are pulling them from the tracker on this site correct?

I text my sales guy to confirm my build weeks because the Raptor forums have been buzzing about pushes with Raptors. Sure enough my 19JUL Raptor Build got pushed into August. He says the Bronco is still on for 19JUL build week
I got the window sticker from the tracker on these forums plus it shows up in the email from Ford on their tracking system. So in that email, it always said “order processing” but now the status says “in production”

Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha, I was in at my dealer earlier today. They were just taking delivery of the first Bronco they've received as I was there, an iconic silver 4D Outer Banks. It was a beaut but needed bigger wheels and tires!

They were supposed to have their mannequin but it wasn't on the truck - I was asking for a test drive. The sales manager said to me, "I think yours has already been built." I nearly had a heart attack (well, not really). Anyway, he double checked and said, yeah, I'm still on for the 19th.

He also said they're averaging 10-14 days for rail shipment from MAP to Utah right now, so I might be looking at the end of the month!

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was (is) hoping for one today. I'm supposedly a July 23 build date. I have a feeling I wont see one till next week though. Maybe Monday / Tuesday ? 12ish days prior to the build date. I dunno!

still gonna check from time to time tho. . .

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nope, don't really expect too until Monday as the 12th is 7 days from the 19th for Monday. of course I am using calendar bit that is probably worst case as 7 busines days was yesterday for Monday.

Also with MAP on shutdown or at least the bronco build portion who knows if the system that generates the window stickers is even on...and running.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm scheduled for 7/23 build, no sticker yet. Checking daily though...

Axe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checking, Anyone with 7/19 build week dates get their window sticker yet?
Ive had mine from the Ford tracker for a few weeks now...last night it just popped up in the tracker tool from this site. Build date 7/23, Ive been 7/19 week all along.
Sponsored

Last edited: