First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They always say you don't want one built Friday PM or Monday AM...Oh Goody, we get both! 🤞
@Bronco Cash said something earlier that made me think. He thinks a lot of late 7/23s are partially built sitting on the production line. And once the line restarts Monday they will get us finished and out the door.
I hope he is correct.

made me think though if you are Ford and you are shutting production down for a week- don’t you want a “clean” line so maintenance and cleaning can be done?

of course these are just roaming questions bouncing around my empty noggin. So I could be way off base..
Thoughts?

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It means nothing (from a production standpoint) but I don't care, I can't wait to drive this thing!

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? ol

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Bronco Cash said something earlier that made me think. He thinks a lot of late 7/23s are partially built sitting on the production line. And once the line restarts Monday they will get us finished and out the door.
I hope he is correct.

made me think though if you are Ford and you are shutting production down for a week- don’t you want a “clean” line so maintenance and cleaning can be done?

of course these are just roaming questions bouncing around my empty noggin. So I could be way off base..
Thoughts?
I don't think Ford would clear the line, as much as I want to believe it. I think Monday 8/2 they want a Bronco positioned and ready at each station so every employee has something to do rather than standing around waiting for a Bronco to show up. Sorry for the negative energy. ;)

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7/22 build. Got her today!
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? ol
Love seeing these under a week deliveries!

Now they just need to clear the QC's for hard tops!

Also BD is my fav! Looks slick!

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think Ford would clear the line, as much as I want to believe it. I think Monday 8/2 they want a Bronco positioned and ready at each station so every employee has something to do rather than standing around waiting for a Bronco to show up. Sorry for the negative energy. ;)
No I actually prefer to hope what your saying is true. I want to believe that us late 7/23ers will get built and shipped by Tuesday!

Sponsored

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/22 build. Got her today!
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? trim.5C0E6601-4853-456B-9C05-4BC29D9611E8.MOV
Nice truck! I got Rapid Red too.
And damn, you folks in OH are getting your Broncos quick! Mine was shipped yesterday to NC but by Rail. So probably 10-14 days (?)

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The plant has a bunch of built units that are not released (obviously). When they get released, they get scheduled for shipment. We will be seeing a lot getting released this week.
What does it mean if they give us a delivery ETA but it doesn't show as being built?

tempsnip.jpg
Sponsored