Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any 7/23ers see any movement ??

move got a 2371 rotation and haven’t seen shit yet

come on Ford getcha shit together
I was 7/23 #2176 and just shipped. If you’ve got a soft top hopefully they’ll release yours soon!
Sponsored

tommy_sup

Outer Banks
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is going to take forever isn’t it? You’d think all remaining 7/23 builds that didn’t happen would be rolling out today. Come on, Ford.

Vtfakie

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr Wildtrak, Lux, Leather, Tow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any 7/23ers see any movement ??

move got a 2371 rotation and haven’t seen shit yet

come on Ford getcha shit together
Nope, no modules yet, no synch date. But I'm a few hundred behind you, so hoping you get some activity soon.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was 7/23 #2176 and just shipped. If you’ve got a soft top hopefully they’ll release yours soon!
I'm 2035 and so far, crickets. Why'd you block me in when you parked??!!!

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the 7/23's being built this morning will notice their modules/SYNC data change later today or tomorrow. I was Built (but not released yet, so help me) late on the 23rd and did not see my modules/SYNC update until the next day.

7/23 Blend 2130 Rotation number

Sponsored

SacredHavoc

Black Diamond
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I almost, not quite, but almost regret not getting this color. I thankfully was extremely pleased when I actually saw Carbonized Gray, but it's damn near a tie for me. The blue really pops!
It came down to these two for me. At the last minute, I switched to gray.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

7/23 blend #2260, My sync update turned to the 'orange unavailable' from a date of 7/24 previously, this has been a good sign for others. No modules yet

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I am not sure where things stand for me. No changes at all on any tracker (I think I may be the last 7/19 Blend date with no status) but my dealer informed me Friday that his system shows a delivery date for me in “early August”. Granted he did not specify a year, but i recall a message from @Permaxyz where he said something to the effect of do not trust the trackers - rely on the dealer as they get more info. Here’s to hoping that's correct!

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I am not sure where things stand for me. No changes at all on any tracker (I think I may be the last 7/19 Blend date with no status) but my dealer informed me Friday that his system shows a delivery date for me in “early August”. Granted he did not specify a year, but i recall a message from @Permaxyz where he said something to the effect of do not trust the trackers - rely on the dealer as they get more info. Here’s to hoping that's correct!
I'm a 7/20 blend with "In Production" status only. Dealers says built. 2 door though. No updates.

Sponsored

HUBB

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm a 7/20 blend with "In Production" status only. Dealers says built. 2 door though. No updates.
I’m a 7/16 with no update on the tracker or by my dealer. I sent them the tracker giving an eta of 8/10 but that disappeared a day later and that’s all they say is they are hoping that was accurate and it arrived then but I’m not holding my breath.

So rough seeing so many with builds after me getting built emails and even taking delivery.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If any 2dr see movement or updates please share!

I have a feeling 4dr softies will get a majority of the action😔 but happy to see at least something is moving...

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Actually, quite the opposite. I think the tracker is reliable to an extent if you look closely. That being said if you’re set up for delivery, check the pizza tracker tomorrow. If it doesn’t change then call them back and ask for proof. Otherwise, this would be a situation where they ship it to the dealership without a tracker update and premierdrum would be right.

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick update folks. Looks like my Sync updated this morning along with my modules. Guess that's a good sign? Any 7/23 builds out there with a similar update? 7/23 Blend, #2277.
Sponsored