Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad to see you guys with soft tops are getting released! But isn't giving me too much hope for my MICkey mouse top.

RubyRedGT

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco. Sold the 1968 and 2015 mustang GTs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picking up the Bronco tomorrow!!! I called the dealership at 1130 today and my Bronco was being loaded on the truck from rail and only 1 1/2 hours away from the dealership.
Shipped by rail from Michigan, took 9 days to get to Petersburg Virginia. Truck the rest of the way! Whooo Hoooo!!!!!! Pictures to come!!!
Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 21538B46-D9B1-44CD-A006-2A0CA0351C20
Nice! Happy for you! Petersburg is just over 2 hrs from me but I think they take a different and maybe longer route to Raleigh area ... i.e., through Greensboro. But it sounds like mine should arrive within the next week according to Ford and my dealer's info.

Sponsored

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So on the tracker it shows my ETA end date to August 27th. So I guess I can take that as my delivery date?
Mine showed August 15 and the Union Pacific ETA from my dealership is August 9 - August 15. I am guessing Ford gets these from the shipper and takes the longest one.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine showed August 15 and the Union Pacific ETA from my dealership is August 9 - August 15. I am guessing Ford gets these from the shipper and takes the longest one.
Okay gotcha. yeah on my tracker it says est. delivery August 27.

Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how long did it take for your shipping info to pop up after getting the built email?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pizza Tracker updated this morning and has a 8/2 date next to In Production. Not sure what that means at this point, lol. 😂
My guess is that you are in QC or awaiting final shipping details, once shipping is finalized we get the email saying it’s officially built and your est. arrival date

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

how long did it take for your shipping info to pop up after getting the built email?
I got the Built e-mail on 7/21 and the shipped e-mail on 7/23. Both of these came about 0230 MDT. I think Ford batches the e-mails the morning after the event happens, so I think the actual built date was 7/20 and the shipped date was 7/22.

And like I said, I think the ETA date is the long date from the estimate they get from the shipper. That would explain people usually getting them a few days early. My wife's been laughing that mine will probably come in on 8/10, which is her birthday.

Oh, hey, just noticed on other thing - the Union Pacific tracker said between 8/9 and 8/15 and the e-mail from Ford said the same thing - I'm pretty positive that's where they get their ETA now!

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? ship-dates

SVTBlackie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still listed as in production from 7/22 but now the pizza tracker doesn't show a picture of my bronco, just the Ford emblem 🥴
Sponsored