Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

10/22-10/24 Update - Well I'm back from a nice long weekend vacation, I've missed y'all!
I just spent a good 30min reading my go-to threads to update the Tracker (this one, 06/30 & 07/19) and boy oh boy did a lot of you take Delivery of your rigs this weekend. CONGRATS!

Unfortunately the celebrations end there though. I only received fours... yes 4 messages telling me their Bronco's swung to "Built" status. That's one per day I was gone, new record lows. I guess this is a sign that I'm no longer allowed to take vacations? :(

1635130364460.png

Special Question: Is there another popular thread I should start looking at for people posting their Built status (ie. and August thread now that we have started to see more movement towards the end of July's blends)?

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D šŸŗ !
Love this 7/19 group. I'm a late blend 7/23 probably actually built 8/2 after the shutdown week, I check the 8/2 group once in a while but their kinda boring (don't tell them) so I hang out here. But the lack of builds last week is depressing. Watching this tracker in July was exciting, right up until it quit moving right before my build, just like now movement stops just as I thought it might be getting to me, selfish I know and I really am Happy for you guys, keep posting your success stories.
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

6 days after my modules woke up, my ETA dates have updated to 12/12-12/19, but not released yet.
So for a while now my BCE modules have had data but PCM has nothing. Any idea what this means? Oh, and I guess this is good news for you but 12/12-12/19, that kinda sucks, no?

EDIT: I see you're in Hawaii, slow boat I guess

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, it sucks! I will not be saying it was worth the wait when I get my bronco.

Not sure about the modules. Just took it as a sign they touched my vehicle. The ones that were checked were the air bag and restraint ones so maybe they were double checking the recall stuff. I donā€™t know.

So for a while now my BCE modules have had data but PCM has nothing. Any idea what this means? Oh, and I guess this is good news for you but 12/12-12/19, that kinda sucks, no?

EDIT: I see you're in Hawaii, slow boat I guess

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Feels like they're just intentionally walking past some of our trucks now. I wish they'd tell us why.

Sponsored

rcarmchl

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forrester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did any over you guys get the pics of your rig on the assembly line?

MattAttack85

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX and 23 Jeep JLU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer says the Bronco arrived at the CSX rail yard in Jacksonville, yesterday, 10/24 at 4pm.

Which means it's about an hour from my dealer and an hour and a half from my house. He says it should be on the delivery truck tomorrow and arrive tomorrow evening.

So I may be changing to delivered on Wednesday morning!! If that's the case, that is 6 days before my delivery window opened. Woohoo!

7/20 Blend date (rotation 8375).
10/13 Build date.
10/14 Ship date.
10/27 Delivery(??????)

wileecoyote

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Mustang GT, 19 Raptor, 21 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Production Date: 2021-07-21
Released from Dirt Mountain on 2021-10-12
Ship Date: 2021-10-16
Dealer tracks it in Ontario, Canada 2021-10-19.
Hoping to pick it up here in Halifax this week.

Wildtrak, MIC Hardtop, 4 Door.

Vtfakie

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr Wildtrak, Lux, Leather, Tow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Etis modules update 10/20
aemservices updated today, shows eta dates 11/4-11/10

No built email yet and no movement on the pizza tracker. Hoping that email comes in the morning and the eta is accurate.

Blend 7/23, build date 8/2

Sponsored

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer says the Bronco arrived at the CSX rail yard in Jacksonville, yesterday, 10/24 at 4pm.

Which means it's about an hour from my dealer and an hour and a half from my house. He says it should be on the delivery truck tomorrow and arrive tomorrow evening.

So I may be changing to delivered on Wednesday morning!! If that's the case, that is 6 days before my delivery window opened. Woohoo!

7/20 Blend date (rotation 8375).
10/13 Build date.
10/14 Ship date.
10/27 Delivery(??????)
I'll be on Amelia Island Thursday after lunch. Drive it up and let me take a spin!

Hoping mine shows up at my dealership by Wednesday so I can bring it to the beach. But I doubt that will happen. We'll see

Hopefully at least one of us will have ours by this weekend.

Go Dawgs!

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No built email yet and no movement on the pizza tracker. Hoping that email comes in the morning and the eta is accurate.

You should get that email tonight based on overall trends and if that trends holds I should see something in 48hrs. My modules updated on 21st.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You should get that email tonight based on overall trends and if that trends holds I should see something in 48hrs. My modules updated on 21st.
I hope you get a built email but hasnā€™t worked for me. My ETIS modules updated 10/13 and my dealer eta changed 3 times 9/30 > 10/14> 11/4 but so far no built email or Aem release.

Edit: I looked after typing this and my ETIS updated for 2 modules with a 10/19 date. So thereā€™s thatā€¦

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tracker appears to be down again?

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope you get a built email but hasnā€™t worked for me. My ETIS modules updated 10/13 and my dealer eta changed 3 times 9/30 > 10/14> 11/4 but so far no built email or Aem release.
have you had dealer check VV to see a more detailed status?

There have certainly been cases of shipping without email, rare but its happened.
Sponsored

Last edited: