Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You guys will probably still get your’s delivered before mine though. Mine is still waiting to get on a train.

That will be either Papa Smurf or me... :D
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You guys will probably still get your’s delivered before mine though. Mine is still waiting to get on a train.
I wouldn't bet on it... not with the ongoing 2.7 engine problems.

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well nothing again this morning and being as it’s the 28th I don’t see Ford meeting their “October” built window my DM rig?

I had a pretty bad accident (September 20) that is going to be repaired eventually (probably mid-end Nov with supply chain shortages) and as it happens my rental is up as of tomorrow. I was holding out hope that this bronco would arrive in time but it appears I’ll have to figure something out in between loosing the rental and getting my bronco. I’m very lucky to have the resources to get by while waiting on delivery but I don’t really want to buy a car for two or three weeks! I truly feel for those people who don’t have the money to float themselves or who’ve being pushed
into tough spots with leases ending or other weird circumstances.

Anyways, there’s nobody really to vent to that understands the complexities of this bronco fiasco we’re all going through except the people on this forum (specifically the dirt mountain customers). I really really hope Ford figures something out for the 2022 model year orders, I wouldn’t want anybody else to go through the next version of dirt mountain or airbag or micro chip shortages!

Hopefully today brings some good news for MIC replacement top numbers, people getting released and better yet delivery notifications from Ford dealerships.

If anyone needs me I’ll be over here in production! LOL

Cheers!

Last edited:

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm right there with you, constantly disappointed with a dash of "stay pumped".

Sponsored

thors1hammer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus, F150,Transit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Long time listener, first time caller. Love the show... I was originally scheduled 6/28, then moved to 7/20, then ran down the line 7/21. Still not showing built. Just wanted to stop in and enjoy in the misery with the rest of you and see if Ill be the last one out of DM so none of you have to.

rcarmchl

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forrester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the concern, this is just crazy. But someone has to be last out of DM.

But my dealer is closer than Memphis (Stephens) and they are getting truckloads of Broncos every other day. I was in the top 4 spots on their list of reservations. I have a bad feeling…. I have no airbag recall, my 2.7 engine was built in June (not April) and all my modules show updated on etis so I have no idea why they’re holding it.

Maybe they locked the key fobs inside.
Long time listener, first time caller. Love the show... I was originally scheduled 6/28, then moved to 7/20, then ran down the line 7/21. Still not showing built. Just wanted to stop in and enjoy in the misery with the rest of you and see if Ill be the last one out of DM so none of you have to.
Have faith buddy, I was the exact same dates - just got mine updated yesterday built and then shipped!

have you looked at the AEMS response? any luck there?

wileecoyote

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Mustang GT, 19 Raptor, 21 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Production Date: 2021-07-21
Released from Dirt Mountain on 2021-10-12
Ship Date: 2021-10-16
Dealer tracks it in Ontario, Canada 2021-10-19.
Hoping to pick it up here in Halifax this week.

Wildtrak, MIC Hardtop, 4 Door.
Got the call from the dealer; it's here. They need to prep it tomorrow. Supposed to pickup on Saturday. Will post pics.

thors1hammer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus, F150,Transit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have faith buddy, I was the exact same dates - just got mine updated yesterday built and then shipped!

When I check AEMS I actually get an error for vin and order number, but the 6g tracker works just fine so not sure whats with that. Some of my ETIs dates have changed 4 times with 3 dates showing currently so (7-21, 10-16, and 10-21) so I have the feeling that she is a bit of a problem child or maybe just really likes the people there and doesn't want to leave.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I check aems like 20 times a day, it’s perma open on a page on my browser.

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/28 Update - Mediocre day today with 7 Bronco's being released. We are now starting to see almost exclusively August Blends being released.

1635463602737.png

Special Note - Today marks >75% of Dirt Mountain Bronco's being officially off the mountain!

1635465821432.png

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

MattAttack85

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX and 23 Jeep JLU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer says the Bronco arrived at the CSX rail yard in Jacksonville, yesterday, 10/24 at 4pm.

Which means it's about an hour from my dealer and an hour and a half from my house. He says it should be on the delivery truck tomorrow and arrive tomorrow evening.

So I may be changing to delivered on Wednesday morning!! If that's the case, that is 6 days before my delivery window opened. Woohoo!

7/20 Blend date (rotation 8375).
10/13 Build date.
10/14 Ship date.
10/27 Delivery(??????)
I spoke too soon and I'm really frustrated about it...

My Bronco has been sitting in a CSX holding yard since the 24th. CSX says the rail car is empty and already heading on to Alabama. The salesman has shown me screenshots of his Order Fullfillment Vehicle Visibility and it shows that it's still on the railcar! :mad::mad: So I assume it's just waiting on a transport truck to bring it to my dealer... Ford's tracker has changed from the 26th to the 30th to now the 1st of November... I'm literally ~60 miles from my Bronco. :cry:

Sorry. I know I'm not the worst off here. But I just needed to vent and my wife is tired of hearing it...

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is today going to be the day for me?
There's a little group right around our blends that seems to be going nowhere. Extrapolate to non 6g members and there are probably a few dozen. WTH? Bad air bags? Maybe we're going to get the REAL MIC 2.0? I always felt being late 7/23 blends we probably actually weren't built until after the shutdown 7/26, maybe they went on with scheduled 8/2's and forgot to finish us? I really thought this would be our week :(

I've had a decent attitude up til now, but seeing '22s get Blend dates is really depressing me. #Icouldagotgreen.
Sponsored