Sponsored

Why has no one made cut out fiberglass flares like the original first gen Broncos?

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's not necessarily 1st bronco style but advance fiberglass makes some clean retro fenders.

They make a 5" flare now
Ford Bronco Why has no one made cut out fiberglass flares like the original first gen Broncos? Screenshot_20220518-104414_Chrome
Ford Bronco Why has no one made cut out fiberglass flares like the original first gen Broncos? Screenshot_20220518-104447_Chrome
Sponsored

OP
OP
luvmybronco

luvmybronco

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco sport, 1969 Bronco sport, 1990 F250 Lariat 4x4, 2015 F150 Lariat super crew 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not necessarily 1st bronco style but advance fiberglass makes some clean retro fenders.

They make a 5" flare now
Screenshot_20220518-104414_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220518-104447_Chrome.jpg
Exactly, I like the look but only want the flares and NOT the fenders. Broncos already come with fenders. I want fender flares that fit over the fenders after I cut them like old school Broncos. Not looking at four doors, only two door broncos

Havoc1

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 F250, 20 Accord Sport, 21 HD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly, I like the look but only want the flares and NOT the fenders. Broncos already come with fenders. I want fender flares that fit over the fenders after I cut them like old school Broncos. Not looking at four doors, only two door broncos
Reach out to them, I'm sure they'd help in some sense? They pretty much had these fenders available before the 6th gens were lol

However they are more in the Baja community so I can't promise anything.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Then the ADV Fiberglass ones are for you.

(The OP seems to be looking for squared off flares versus fender replacements FWIW.)
If so then his local Jeep dealer for a vehicle exchange is the answer.

It's bad enough when someone says "nice Jeep" but with square fenders you can't respond that "Jeeps have square wheels to match their square fenders" since you would be in same boat

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was under the impression that the BRaptor fenders were a different stamping. Same for the Everglades which you can see below and appears to have squared contours in the fenders and quarters.

So there is another no cut solution for the OP. And with the low take rate on the EG there are bound to be fenders, quarters and flares available at the parts counter.

Ford Bronco Why has no one made cut out fiberglass flares like the original first gen Broncos? Screenshot_20220518-104447_Chrome
LOL — I guess the OP would need to find a sticker or something to cover the snorkel hole.

As for the Raptor flares, I was suggesting an aftermarket company create a swappable version for the rounded Bronco fenders that is squared off and more classic looking.