First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, OuterBanks, Bigbend, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will start this by stating yesterday I bought my family its 5th new Ford since Jan 2022. (Used market stinks) Two of those five are broncos. Truth be told I am having transmission issues wit 2022 Bronco. However, not sure if this is her real name, but Diamond Gardner at Ford customer service, has contacted dealer 3 times in 9 days checking on my Bronco, handled my loaner, and has been a breath of fresh air in a post Covid world that has seemed to completely forgotten about customers. Diamond contacts dealer, contacts me every few days! Things break on vehicles new and old- I get it. However, I was looking at numerous vehicles to possibly save money. None Toyota, Ram, Chevy could be justified on price nor the experience I have had with Diamond at Ford! Also, no other dealership other than Buster Miles Ford told me of my Ford factory rebate and translated my 450,000 in Ford pass points to my price. Other dealers in the past have kept my rebate and I walk now when they don’t mention it! Great to have honest dealer like Buster Miles and CSR like Diamond Gardner on my side.
Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This title has to be on purpose. It sums up Ford perfectly. :LOL:

OP
OP

4Fords

Outer Banks
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
gotta love auto-correct

blue opal??

Ford Bronco Why I buy Blue Oval! 7c87ff21c0b8d1d5c88205f340be6231
Thanks-this is why I rarely post! Fat thumbs and autocorrect-who knows! Thanks for understanding! This is only social media I am on. Too old for this, but a lot of individuals on this sight are great on Bronco knowledge!

Sponsored

Fishwrinkle

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GC overland 5.7, 18 GC srt 6.4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yup 1st new ford here and last. although when i had an 89 super coupe and a 97 super coupe i was happy

OP
OP

4Fords

Outer Banks
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
glad you have had a good experience. i bought one bronco and nothing but problems and 4 dealers can't find the problem. blue opal never again! never again, is my broncos name also
Have you spoke to Ford CSR directly? They chimed in here on a post I did on the transmission issue and were more helpful than the dealer I limped it into.

EazyCheezy

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I agree the customer service is nice. I'm getting my faulty 10 speed replaced at 26K miles. However, I definitely would not plan to buy a new (or any) Ford again unless for my wife who really wants the Maverick.

Sponsored

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I TRIED to buy a Ford. Reservation...2 years and not scheduled...fool me once Ford...you will not get the chance to fool me twice.

Sincerely happy for all the folks enjoying their Broncos though! I still enjoy the forum as well.

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealership experience has been... less than stellar. Their service department sucks. I'm at the point where I will never buy another vehicle from that location again.

• Bronco's first oil change: oil on top of the engine and oil on the driver's seat. They apologized and cleaned it up.
  • Wife's car's oil change: tremendous amount of oil on top of the engine. The car was smoking and we thought there was a serious issue until we figured out it was oil burning off. They apologized and cleaned it up.
  • I complained about the front roof panel weather seals not lining up, leaving a quarter inch gap on both sides. The dealership's response? It's "by design" and there is nothing wrong with it. I have some weather stripping foam in there to fill the gaps along with towels shoved between the roof and the roll cage and that significantly cuts down the noise.
  • I tried to have them address the windows catching on the top weather seal when opening the doors, specifically referring to the procedure in SSM 50477. Their response? Window initialization procedure performed, which of course did nothing for the problem. This one is hopefully getting addressed again in a couple weeks. I'm not optimistic.

I'm getting another oil change this weekend and I'll be examining under the hood before I leave.

OP
OP

4Fords

Outer Banks
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealership experience has been... less than stellar. Their service department sucks. I'm at the point where I will never buy another vehicle from that location again.

• Bronco's first oil change: oil on top of the engine and oil on the driver's seat. They apologized and cleaned it up.
  • Wife's car's oil change: tremendous amount of oil on top of the engine. The car was smoking and we thought there was a serious issue until we figured out it was oil burning off. They apologized and cleaned it up.
  • I complained about the front roof panel weather seals not lining up, leaving a quarter inch gap on both sides. The dealership's response? It's "by design" and there is nothing wrong with it. I have some weather stripping foam in there to fill the gaps along with towels shoved between the roof and the roll cage and that significantly cuts down the noise.
  • I tried to have them address the windows catching on the top weather seal when opening the doors, specifically referring to the procedure in SSM 50477. Their response? Window initialization procedure performed, which of course did nothing for the problem. This one is hopefully getting addressed again in a couple weeks. I'm not optimistic.

I'm getting another oil change this weekend and I'll be examining under the hood before I leave.
Man I hate that for you. I’ve had similar experiences with other dealers. I finally just went to a small town dealer. They just seem to care a lot more. Maybe I just got lucky. Kind of like that Jason Alden song! Best of luck to you!

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
i don't understand brand loyalty. they sure don't give a sh!t about their customers. I buy what i like currently own a dodge and a ford so i'm glutton for punishment it seems.

Trooper19

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco is my 2nd new Ford, in my past my family has had many. My last 4x4's were all Jeeps. It's the Bronco that got me back to Ford.
I did have a great dealer and sales person. I would buy a Bronco Raptor if I had the money. Overall I'm very happy with my Bronco.
Sponsored