Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel like I should point out the fact that if you care about a cars value or monetary worth, you are lame and dont get the point of a cool car anyways. You(in the general sense, not anyone in particular) should probably buy a Kia or perhaps a Tesla if you just have to spend your money. A motorhead, gear junky, or hotrodder(the proper kind) doesnt modify their car for anyon. They only ever sell it because they tire of it or have succeeded or failed to build it according to their dreams. The only thought they have of money is if they need it for the next project. Its a personal lifestyle choice to spend everyday dreaming of or working on your cars. I really only seriously think of 2 things in life, my wife, and my cars. I also think of pizza but only when I hunger. If you are concerned with value and recouping it at all cost , then you might aswell be collecting Hummels or busts, or paintings. Because you arent really a car person, you are a purveyor of greed, not speed.

I take these things seriously, a gear change is a religous experience every bit as moving as playing frisbee barefoot and never letting the disc touch the ground.

I have spoken.
Thank you sir. I shall take this all under consideration during my next major purchase or lifestyle change. I only wish you had posted this 30 years ago, so that I wouldn't have made so many mistakes previously.
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you sir. I shall take this all under consideration during my next major purchase or lifestyle change. I only wish you had posted this 30 years ago, so that I wouldn't have made so many mistakes previously.
You are very welcome, anything I can do help. I was preaching these things 30 years ago but no one really listens to 6 year old prophets outside of Tibet.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For one I've never gained any value from modifications I have done on my vehicles. As far as buying a modified vehicle I won't do that. I was looking for a pre-owned Jeep, and passed up many that had lifts, big tires, and other modifications. That's because I don't know who did the mods, and if they were done right or half assed. What that said, if someone wants to mod there rides that is fine. I've done my share.
Sponsored