First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Last I read it, I thought SEMAs claims were pretty unfounded. I thought that you'd still be fine to modify emissions components if it was going to be a race car and no longer be street use. Which, personally, I'm fine with.

Anytime I see some jagoff rolling coil at a stoplight, I pray for some form of environmental justice ala getting shit on by a sky rat. Apologies to the jagoffs here that do that shit 😂

Looks like I need to read up on this again though. Thanks for the homework

OP
OP
BroncoBuckaroo

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last I read it, I thought SEMAs claims were pretty unfounded. I thought that you'd still be fine to modify emissions components if it was going to be a race car and no longer be street use. Which, personally, I'm fine with.

Anytime I see some jagoff rolling coil at a stoplight, I pray for some form of environmental justice ala getting shit on by a sky rat. Apologies to the jagoffs here that do that shit 😂

Looks like I need to read up on this again though. Thanks for the homework
you can race with a Tesla..so that’s always going to happen.
its not just street cars, it’s any car you convert. If you want to get a tune or headers for your new BRONCO or Raptor ..no can do .

And once people aren‘t able to make their vehicles perform better, then the whole industry will fall apart for other aftermarket parts.

OP
OP
BroncoBuckaroo

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a warning when I clicked the tell your representative i got a bunch of "your phone is infected " pop ups

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is not just cars, manufacturers are making it harder to work on or repair everything. Apple using digital codes so only they can replace broken parts on an iPhone or just force you to buy a new one even if there is just a minor problem with the old one.
Everything is going sealed with no way to fix or upgrade. Even things that were simple like replacing a battery can't be done.
There has already been a BMW that had a small hybrid battery that when the battery died the car would had to be scraped. On a YouTube channel where they look at cars at salvage auctions, they showed some of these cars and they were not very old and looked perfect but could not be fixed.

OP
OP
BroncoBuckaroo

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is not just cars, manufacturers are making it harder to work on or repair everything. Apple using digital codes so only they can replace broken parts on an iPhone or just force you to buy a new one even if there is just a minor problem with the old one.
Everything is going sealed with no way to fix or upgrade. Even things that were simple like replacing a battery can't be done.
There has already been a BMW that had a small hybrid battery that when the battery died the car would had to be scraped. On a YouTube channel where they look at cars at salvage auctions, they showed some of these cars and they were not very old and looked perfect but could not be fixed.
yep and we are paying tens of thousands to buy these products. I own the car, I pay sales tax, in my state yearly “personal property tax“, licensing and insurance ..if I want to fix it - and /or modify for off road thats my right. If its for street strip as long as they pass emissions control test ..should be all good.

OP
OP
BroncoBuckaroo

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a warning when I clicked the tell your representative i got a bunch of "your phone is infected " pop ups
I didn’t have a problem ...it’s from SEMA..I don’t think they would put out something bad.

update: just had someone else contact representatives...no problems

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ack... we’ve been letting them destroy our rights for a long time now. May as well just lay down and let em run roughshod over these as well.

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Us Canadians have to support our southern brothers and sisters so this doesn't become continent wide,piss off epa!

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[
I didn’t have a problem ...it’s from SEMA..I don’t think they would put out something bad.

update: just had someone else contact representatives...no problems
I am not saying they put out something malicious, but they could have shitty security.

Glad it worked for y'all , but I am not clicking that shit again. I can contact my representative other ways

OP
OP
BroncoBuckaroo

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ack... we’ve been letting them destroy our rights for a long time now. May as well just lay down and let em run roughshod over these as well.
well time to stop letting that happen

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Germany has gone all the way for a long time, the title book for your car has the serial numbers for all major components listed, you must pass their inspection check every 2 years, called the TUV, and it makes our inspection look like a car wash. You can't modify anything to do with the engine and power train at all!.

OP
OP
BroncoBuckaroo

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Germany has gone all the way for a long time, the title book for your car has the serial numbers for all major components listed, you must pass their inspection check every 2 years, called the TUV, and it makes our inspection look like a car wash. You can't modify anything to do with the engine and power train at all!.
Sounds like naazi to me
Sponsored