Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want a body colored top, not a mini cooper, trailblazer, copy cat
BASE with Sasquatch and 2.7 liter twin turbo V6 is the best Bronco for the money. If only you could get the Marine grade vinyl seats and the wash out flooring.
PREACH! The vinyl seats and flooring are the only thing I'm really yearning for that my Base Squatch 2.7L can't provide.

I did happen to click on the details of the available $160 floor liners (thinking they were just floor mats), but lo and behold, this may be my solution for not having a washout floor. Add some neoprene seat covers and we are in business.

1603830631844.png
Anybody else remember the good old days when vinyl seats and rubber floor mats were "stock" and you had to upgrade to get carpet and cloth?
Sponsored

Ryderman1

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok I have built and priced hundred of bronco's so far. Someone tell me what I'm missing.
For price and performance. Base with Sasquatch, V6 twin turbo, 10 speed auto for $37,680
I'm really surprised that Ford offered the Sasquatch on the base but I'm glad they did.
Help me am I missing something?
Only reason im not getting base sasquatch is because i want area 51

Desert6

Black Diamond
First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘11 Power Wagon, '20 Armada, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After seeing those floor liners I'm rethinking Black Diamond and considering base. Especially after my wife said she doesn't care about nav, I assumed she'd want it, but since she doesn't the mid package is no longer a must have. Granted, you can't get the base in Cactus Gray, but even splurging for the Rapid Red on the base, with Squatch and the V6 we're $4K less than the Squatched Black Diamond.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the base is helluva deal..

I wish you could add the Mid package...
If you plan on keeping it- sweet deal but it might lack a little on trade in value.. but who’s ever trading their Bronc?
Not so sure about your point about Trade In Value. I think some may jump at the chance at getting to get a factory Sasquatch at 25K, 4-5 years from now.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
PREACH! The vinyl seats and flooring are the only thing I'm really yearning for that my Base Squatch 2.7L can't provide.

I did happen to click on the details of the available $160 floor liners (thinking they were just floor mats), but lo and behold, this may be my solution for not having a washout floor. Add some neoprene seat covers and we are in business.

1603830631844.png
Floor mats look fantastic.

Sponsored

saban

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok I have built and priced hundred of bronco's so far. Someone tell me what I'm missing.
For price and performance. Base with Sasquatch, V6 twin turbo, 10 speed auto for $37,680
I'm really surprised that Ford offered the Sasquatch on the base but I'm glad they did.
Help me am I missing something?
compared this to a jeep rubicon 2 door similiar spec'd and the jeep came out to over $46k. if you care about off road bang for buck there is nothing close to base bronco + v6 + sasquatch.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not so sure about your point about Trade In Value. I think some may jump at the chance at getting to get a factory Sasquatch at 25K, 4-5 years from now.
Better trim levels sale better,
It’s not friggin rocket science

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think he is meaning as % of initial purchase price (not overall $ you can get for it which obviously higher trims are worth more overall). Been a few Wrangler threads on Sports having a much higher (% of original price) resale value than Saharas and Rubicons (like 10%+ more). I assume it would work for the Bronco too as getting close to that magical $30k line brings in a long line of used buyer demand.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think he is meaning as % of initial purchase price (not overall $ you can get for it which obviously higher trims are worth more overall). Been a few Wrangler threads on Sports having a much higher (% of original price) resale value than Saharas and Rubicons (like 10%+ more). I assume it would work for the Bronco too as getting close to that magical $30k line brings in a long line of used buyer demand.
Who knows..
My uncle owns a car lot and just going by what he says that base trim vehicles sit... and sit...
Maybe there’s a lot of data out there that would
Contradict what I’m saying, so be it...

If you wanna buy a BASE jump on it...
It’s a good price and a great rig

Everyone should drive a Bronc

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
They may sell better at the same price, but as cars get older, the "high level options" matter more.
Also, the simpler the build, the less than can go wrong.

I fully expect my base 2-Door Bronco to outperform higher trims in resale value. Getting into a Bronco for $20K will have HUGE demand in 2025, and my depreciation will only be $10K.

Economisto

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mistubishi Montero, 2013 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In stock configuration? Or you mean just aftermarket in general like a heated seat cover?

4D-Beach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CG Badlands 4dr st 2.3l 7mt mid ppf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't see spending 10 to 20 thousand more for a color I don't really like, seats I don't really like, a top that is equally ugly, a remote I won't get anyway and wheels and tires I will be replacing.
Base Bronco Sasquatch 7 speed manual in white works for me!
I am adding the steel bumper, headliner and floor liners.
It will look just as good and perform just as good as the overpriced ones.
I just won't have heated seats is all.
bought a stripped 04 Corolla new, crank windows! It was so cheap, asked the dealer if they could put in front leather buckets heated.

They third-partied it, matching the interior, with a heater switch on the side of the seats - $1000 additional rolled in.
Dealer gave me a loaner, took about a week.

Just might do that with my base
Sponsored