Sloth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered a 4 door Wildtrack Sasquatch on April 3, 2023. What are people hearing out there on current lead times and option restrictions?
Sponsored

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ordered a 4 door Wildtrack Sasquatch on April 3, 2023. What are people hearing out there on current lead times and option restrictions?
Earlier in 2023, I was informed that some of the restrictions for a Wildtrak were LUX, TOW, Cloth.
That tied to your dealers allocations for either MY2023 or into MY2024.
Lead time? If your dealer has been open with their Wildtrak allocations, they should be able provide you with some timeline expectations.
When I ordered mine in 3/2022, I knew it was going to be about 12-18 months.
In early 2023, dealer approached me to update my order based on their allocations and Wildtrak restrictions. At 14 months, still no line of sight on my build schedule/VIN.
Last update was sometime "late summer".
Wishing you the best of luck!

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As Luckylat said, a lot is going to depend on your dealer allocations, also what you ordered, Lux and HT are 2 of the deadly sins, SAS is the other but since that's standard not much you can do except switch to another model. I originally ordered mine back in 2/22, was converted to a '23, really thought I'd get built, dealer had allocations but nothing. Last month I found a small dealer in West Virginia that had a abandoned order WT, fit the bill, had most of what my order had except no mod bumper, the price was right so I bought it. Thought I would take a bird in the hand instead of waiting.

Good luck, I think the bottom line is you will need a crystal ball to find out when you will get scheduled.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Years...

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I met a guy at the car wash the other day that had gotten his a few weeks ago. We had originally ordered a WT. I noticed his did not have LUX but it did have the hard top so at least there is hope for you.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sloth

Sloth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update.... Just got the email from Ford that my 2023 4d Bronco Wildtrack mid pkg w/ hardtop, tow, and SAS is scheduled for production the week of 6/24/23!!

Last edited:

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update.... Just got the email from Ford that my 2023 4d Bronco Wildtrack mid pkg w/ hardtop, tow, and SAS is scheduled for production the week of 6/24/23!!
Congrats, not a long wait at all.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the constrained parts on WT are starting to free up. My May build date was delayed to June, but I suspect the delay was caused by production line changes for the new Ranger, not parts shortages.
Sponsored