First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, you already ordered Nitto Ridge Grapplers? What do you do with the tires it came with? Wouldn't you just use the original tires until they need replacing? I'm confused. You wouldn't just discard perfectly good tires, would you?
No I wouldn’t just discard them, I will sell them.
Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Congratulations! Excellent honest review.
Two questions if I may;
1. Did your Bronco come with the Trail Maps functionality?
2. Have you given any thought to utilizing your Aux Switches? If so, when and how?
Thank you!

OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I do not see c-clips on the struts to adjust the height but will check the bilstein site for a cut sheet.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7L Sasquatch Lux Leather Tow Review and Build Thread image

OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I do not see c-clips on the struts to adjust the height but will check the bilstein site for a cut sheet.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak 2.7L Sasquatch Lux Leather Tow Review and Build Thread image
There are not clips on the struts, I just crawled up under it and moved the boot out of the way to check. Maybe he was referring to non-Sasquatch.

Sponsored

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are not clips on the struts, I just crawled up under it and moved the boot out of the way to check. Maybe he was referring to non-Sasquatch.
Maybe the standard badlands, I’ll check when mine arrives.

OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congratulations! Excellent honest review.
Two questions if I may;
1. Did your Bronco come with the Trail Maps functionality?
2. Have you given any thought to utilizing your Aux Switches? If so, when and how?
Thank you!
thanks!

1. I do not have the trail maps feature that I can find. I’m currently trying to get phone mirroring to work for video(I like to sit in my car and eat while watching YouTube videos :) and this would be a welcome feature) but am having trouble getting it to work.
2. I’ll likely get some rigid industries lights front and rear that will wire to the six switches once available and possibly a compressor. I’m open to ideas though if you have any please share!!!

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It is interesting to see that you got the initial rear bumper "winglets" as I know they redesigned the extension for the rear bumper sasquatch package. I saw the winglet version and the version 2.0 rear bumper extensions at the Bronco Off-Roadeo recently and the version 2.0 seems a lot better solution though not perfect. I guess you are going to replace with a steel rear (like I will as well on my WT), but interesting to know based on manufacturing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
1IH

1IH

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe MaMa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The MIC top sucks? There’s a shocker. :rolleyes:
It sucks from a finish standpoint as I mentioned but overall I will say this this is a 4 out of 10 on the hwy in wind noise with a loaded X5 being a 1 and a Wranlger softop being a 9 so they did a great job with cabin insulation as well as the headliner.

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
thanks!

1. I do not have the trail maps feature that I can find. I’m currently trying to get phone mirroring to work for video(I like to sit in my car and eat while watching YouTube videos :) and this would be a welcome feature) but am having trouble getting it to work.
2. I’ll likely get some rigid industries lights front and rear that will wire to the six switches once available and possibly a compressor. I’m open to ideas though if you have any please share!!!
Perhaps the CarPlay function will get you the YouTube function after you pair your phone.
I have attached a video which might help you and it is advanced to the CarPlay section.

My plan is to eventually use all six switches, but will start with a pair of street legal fog lights from Baja Designs.
Baja Designs - Squadron SAE, Pair LED Wide Cornering, Amber

Please circle back if questions arise of if I can be of further assistance,

Last edited:

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a WT but out until 2022 since I wanted painted matching top. So my question is about the interior: How do you like the sandstone dash and seat trim? I was thinking the exterior of my WT as gray or white but can't seem to get over that sandstone is the only way to buy a $60+K Bronco? I was hoping 2022 will give me some better interior colors, since it is the most expensive trim package, or will have to go with Badlands for the black interior but that too I wanted desert speed not rock crawling...
Out until 2023 now for the painted tops

Tyrober

Outer Banks
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love the look of the mountains on the sides. Got it added to mine but why did you pay the $500 extra only to remove them as soon as you got it?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I love the look of the mountains on the sides. Got it added to mine but why did you pay the $500 extra only to remove them as soon as you got it?
OP said they don’t like how it looks in an earlier post in this thread
Sponsored