Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wouldn't expect anything crazy. Probably just black where that cowl is. Looking at normal ford hood decals they generally just follow contours on the hood. But perhaps it will have a special hood as well, which would be a welcome addition IMO.
I personally would rather not have a hood graphic - seems like fade central after a few years - it's also why I want a PAINTED top - I don't want to have a ridiculously faded top after a few years.
Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just reserved a Wild track just incase Ford does not allow me to switch dealers on my FE. Current dealer won't guarantee MSRP on the FE.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't think there's anything out there yet on the hood decal. I'm hoping it's not something too gaudy. And if it is, hope to have a delete option available.
Heard they are similiar to first edition

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reserved a Big Bend but i have plans to go 2.7, Sasquatch, and hardtop. On top of that my wife wants me to have the safety features that come with the mid.

Looking like iā€˜ll change to Wildtrak when ordering time comes.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Heard they are similiar to first edition
Someone made that claim on here but when you look at the options, they say distinctly different things.

"First Edition Hood and Bodyside Graphic" I feel like they'll want that to stand on its own to make the FE feel special.

Looking back at the exterior features on Ford, I can't find where it says hood decals (removed?) but I think it said something like "wildtrak-specific hood decal"

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Itā€™s on the pdf, but interesting that itā€™s not listed under exterior features under ā€œexplore this modelā€.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1594870788885

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just reserved a Wild track just incase Ford does not allow me to switch dealers on my FE. Current dealer won't guarantee MSRP on the FE.
Same boat. I ordered a FE but hearing dealers might be charging over MSRP. If that's the case I'm definitely going with a Wildtrak. I'm going to do alittle research to see what dealers will work with X Plan pricing. As far as I can see you can option out a Wildtrak like a FE so why play around with a greedy dealer looking for over MSRP. Disconect sway bar is no big deal as I don't see rock climbing in my future. Aldo like hood graphics what ever it may be, but I distinctly remember seeing a the hood bump black out in one of the pics, just can't find it know

Last edited:

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same boat. I ordered a FE but hearing dealers might be charging over MSRP. If that's the case I'm definitely going with a Wildtrak. I'm going to do alittle research to see what dealers will work with X Plan pricing. As far as I can see you can option out a Wildtrak like a FE so why play around with a greedy dealer looking for over MSRP. And disconect sway bar is no big deal as I don't see rock climbing in my future.

Agreed. Hoping I don't need to make the switch but will do it if I have to.

OP
OP
WildTrak

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I personally would rather not have a hood graphic - seems like fade central after a few years - it's also why I want a PAINTED top - I don't want to have a ridiculously faded top after a few years.
Yeah, if there's no delete option available, a 3M decal eraser can make quick work. I just get new cars at 50-60k miles. Jeeps hold their value well enough it's always worth it instead of buying new tires.

Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

rseli

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB 300
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
any one know if the sway bar disconnect can be an added option on the wild track?

tbond669

Wildtrak
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Sport Night Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know of any videos out showing the Wildtrak...I think the Kip Moore video is the Badlands correct...like many people on this forum...Iā€™m kind of questioning which direction is the best way to go...I reserved the Wildtrak but seem to be somewhat rethinking that...lol Thanks Troy

btw...new to the forum...glad to be a part

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone know of any videos out showing the Wildtrak...I think the Kip Moore video is the Badlands correct...like many people on this forum...Iā€™m kind of questioning which direction is the best way to go...I reserved the Wildtrak but seem to be somewhat rethinking that...lol Thanks Troy

btw...new to the forum...glad to be a part
I initially reserved the Wildtrak as well, but after more research I cancelled and reserved a Badlands. Rubberized floors, drain plug, vinyl seats, heavy duty front and rear bumper, rock rails, etc. I plan to add the Sasquatch package to get 35s.
Sponsored