Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved both a 2 door and 4 door WildTrak... was supposed to give me some time to decide. Now that my wife has seen it, she insists she’d keeping the 4 door for herself!

Oy negatives so far are the “hood graphics” and carpeting. Hope the graphic is nothing too crazy, like a gold firebird ala 1970’s trans-am.

Has anyone seen the hood of the WildTrak? Online pictures are sans graphic/decal from what I’ve seen.
Sponsored

bennybronco

Wildtrak
First Name
ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep WRangler JK Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I went wildtrack too. I’ve been waiting a long time for a new truck and was willing to splurge a little on some particulars. Front / rear lockers. White top and the option for good sound. Thinking antimatter blue with the leather interior. I know leather isn’t ideal but damn that’s some cool leather.
I’m struggling with the 2.3 manual vs the 2.7 auto tho This was supposed to be my truck that could do it all. Big truck. Big trips. Manual and fast. I’m curious what can be done with that little four banger In a heavy four door with heavy rubber cuz the manual only being offered with the 2.3 is a tough decision

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Went with the WildTrak since I wanted the 2.7, a hard top and the 35in tires. Once the package pricing is out I will check to see how much a Badlands would be with those options.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Florida and I also live on a sand road. It has the majority of features I want except the brush guard and the tube step which I will add on. I

Sponsored

SVR

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Went with Wildtrak because it came with 2.7 standard and it’s the closest thing that we have right now to a Bronco Raptor

OP
OP
WildTrak

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks to all that replied. Very similar thought processes to where I was/am. Having the next few months to review our choices and see what type of customization we can make is the only thing that makes me feel better about the LONG wait. Read some articles on Wildtrak being one of the more popular choices so I hope we can get more who reserved it to weigh in....

WJR93

Wildtrak
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150, 1969 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey all! I ended up reserving the Wildtrak because I had already planned on picking up a loaded model. Since the FE didn’t come in Race red, this was the next best. I plan on primarily using it for finding trails, and desert running in SoCal. My only concern is not having the sway bar disconnect, but I don’t plan on rock crawling so it shouldn’t really be an issue.

JTK37

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Reading through all the posts it seems like I chose the Wildtrak for a lot of the same reasons everyone else did.
1. Kinda baffled by all the trim choices and under pressure to get the reservation in
2. 2.7L Standard
3. Wildtrak seems to be as close to a Raptor as available now
4. Hard Top standard
5. The options needed on a Badlands to get the interior package, 2.7L and other things I "need" would probably add up to cost more

It would have been a huge help if there was a configurator or full options list(a la carte stuff too) with prices to help steer the decision at the time the reservations were made, oh well.

I haven't driven a Ford product since the '95 Windstar I learned to drive on. Currently I'm putting about 22k mi/yr on a 2016 VW Golf R. I'm thrilled with the VW, its thrilling to drive with the power mods but just doesn't fit my needs anymore. Its got enough room for a quick Home Depot run, but if I need to pick up lumber, transport my bikes(road and mountain) there just isn't enough room.

I may never(or may) take this hardcore off roading. I'll probably be limited to fire roads and established trails, spend most of my time sitting in traffic during the daily commute. The Sasquatch package looks great- but for my purposes I don't need the 4.7:1 drive ratio. I'd rather something to help squeeze our a few extra MPG on the highway. I am looking forward to the power upgrades that should be applicable(such as the JB4) to bolt on some easy and cheap HP gains.

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the Wildtrak 4dr for a few reasons. Power seats are only available on the 4 door. I assume this has to do with how the seats move for the 2 door(possibly flip up like a YJ?) I have significant back problems and my JKU Willys kills me. I frequently drive 4 hours a day. Seems power seats are only available with leather, so I was limited to Outer Banks, Badlands or Wildtrak. I knew I would want a Hard top, 2.7, and Sasquatch anyway. So I chose the Wildtrak. I'll probably go with Antimatter Blue. Possibly Cyber Orange or Cactus Grey.

Sponsored

gcrew95

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bass Boat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know what the wildtrak hood decals will look like?

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went with the WildTrak since I wanted the 2.7, a hard top and the 35in tires. Once the package pricing is out I will check to see how much a Badlands would be with those options.
Same! I reserved both - 4 door Badlands and 4 door Wildtrack. I wanted the hardtop, 35s and larger engine with AT. But need to see what the addition of those options does to the Badlands price. Probably puts it over $55k. Now that people are comparing to the Raptor, i am leaning even more towards the Wildtrack because the Raptor is badass.

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know what the wildtrak hood decals will look like?
I wouldn't expect anything crazy. Probably just black where that cowl is. Looking at normal ford hood decals they generally just follow contours on the hood. But perhaps it will have a special hood as well, which would be a welcome addition IMO.
Sponsored