First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was considering canceling all together, then I did a B&P OB fully loaded, 57k but at least the interior fits the whole build and is palpable. Area 51, silver/navy cloth, lux, sasq....this build may get me off the fence That i got on after seeing the hideous interior choice (or lack there of) on the WT...For sure bailing on WT though...I am still sort of perplexed how they gave four options on OB and just two on WT....bizarre.
Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sucks to pay $57k for. Wildtrak and then turn around and spend another $5k or more at an interior shop to fix the interior on a brand new vehicle. ??
Totally agree. It’s ridiculous on its face.

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I built an Outerbanks, Badlands and Wildtrak and after adding the options I Want its only a couple grand difference. I like the interior of the Wildtrak leather sandstone. Combine that with the top, 2.7, t-case I think this may be the trim for me.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I built an Outerbanks, Badlands and Wildtrak and after adding the options I Want its only a couple grand difference. I like the interior of the Wildtrak leather sandstone. Combine that with the top, 2.7, t-case I think this may be the trim for me.
Would mind listing out your builds? Would like to see what you came up with..

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was shopping Jeeps earlier after I did the B & P. My son has a cool 2003 Sahara and he loves it. I'm used to seeing it sitting on the parking pad. I was very unhappy with the stupid camo available on the Wildtrak. I don't like the tan in the Wildtrak, and I don't like the MIC top. However, we had a family meeting (haha, it's true) and the men-folk encouraged me to go for the Velocity Blue which is close to my F150 color, and it looks great with the black grill, wheels, and top. I'm going to call Stephens Ford next week and decide for sure, after I crunch the numbers. I will likely be going with velocity blue, leather and the lux package (having updated tech is so important...I have 1st gen sync...so hard to use!!) I built all the option on the OBX and it was a few hundred more dollars total. The Wildtrak seems to be the better deal, financially.

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sure, no problem.

OuterBanks
2.7, 10spd, mic top, sound deadening, splash guards, block heater, leather seats, upfitter switches, floor liners, storage bags, Lux pkg, towing Pkg
$54,230

Badlands:
2.7, 10spd, mic top, block heater, upfitter switches, floor liners, leather seats, lux pkg, towing pkg
$54,615

Wildtak:
Sound deadening, step tubes, block heater, leather seats, upfitter switches, floor liners, lux pkg, towing pkg
$58,500

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I did a screen grab after building a wildTrak and I noticed that the hood sticker was on the configurator . So it looks like it’s all black except for a small section that says wild track. You’ll have to zoom in to see what it looks like.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 5F1B5F55-69DB-4793-83FE-3331309F5821

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where's the cargo management with the cargo area locking cover? and slide out tailgate? Seems odd that only WT / Squatch trims have no roof rail options - why is that, bug or by design? I'm leaning towards waiting for the painted top - just not feeling MIC with AMB. Wondering if Dual Top option lets me take delivery with soft top and then just go back and get my painted modular.
Seems like anything that is late availability (shadow black top, tailgate, etc), is not included on B&P at the moment.

I'm also not feeling the MIC top, so I'll just wait.

The preview stuff that Ford put out had conflicting information about door handles. MIC vs. Color matched. I noticed in your earlier post with the screen shot showing the MIC door handles, also showed the painted top. Agree, with others, looks like a lot of bugs still in the system. Speaking of bugs: I noticed that the WT didn't show anywhere on B&P that you got power seats when you selected leather...

If I came across rudely, I apologize. Not my intention at all.
Wildtrak's page initially said body-color handles and at some point switched. I'm assuming that switch was a glitch on the site, because every Wildtrak we've seen has body color handles, as it also has on B&P.

Is the hood graphic plain or does it have words/Wildtrak written in it? Very indecisive now between Wildtrak and full loaded badlands. The gloss grill and mirrors are getting me
It appears to say "Wildtrak" on it.

----

I'm annoyed that they had a leather Wildtrak interior there (they showed the seats), and then just didn't show the dash at all to get a feel for how it looked......like uhhhhh, you're not showing what I want to see?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question - are there power seats on Wildtrak? I couldn't figure that out. I am a short lady, so it's important to know.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I may have missed this but what does the Wildtrak Hood Graphic look like. Pics please.
Here's a pic with Wildtrak side decal option, the black hood bump decal is standard. I actually like these decals better than the FE.
vehicle.jpeg

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I know but the fender flares are still the same color at the MIC top...so matching parts will be grille/mirrors and then MIC top/flares. With the modular top, the fender flares are the things that stick out sorely. I was just stating there is still is a form of uniformity with the MIC top.
I thought the fender flares were black, not gray. In this pic it looks like they match the black bumpers rather than gray top.
Ford-Bronco-7b-1024x555.jpg

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm really on the fence with this gray top. As others mentioned the black top would be a perfect match for the Grille and mirrors. Anyone know how it would work waiting for black top. Hopefully they can give us a time frame if we decide to wait. A couple months of waiting isn't bad. But hate to get close to year end and still waiting.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

55? When I priced it I think I was around 58. I’ll have to figure where the extra $3k came in
No idea why you're different.

IMG_2377.jpg

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks