Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I may have missed this but what does the Wildtrak Hood Graphic look like. Pics please.
Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I may have missed this but what does the Wildtrak Hood Graphic look like. Pics please.
Sent in an earlier post. But looks like a black sticker on the hood bulge.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1603489265491

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ASSuming the B&P is right, which the more I play with it the more I think it is, for those that Step down from the WildTrack.. beware of a few things...

Bandlands can't get the Sound Deadening and it seems your only interior choice is black

OuterBanks charges $795 for the Advanced auto when you add Sasquatch but acts like it is free (total show is is not). So a Built up OBx to match a WT is $550 more.

tazinn11

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Digicamo is a total dealbreaker and not willing to spend $2195 for leather.

Sooooo....Black Diamond w/o signature lighting OR Badlands with no sport mode.

Yikes.

fergthulhu

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands, '21 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m moving down to BL I think, but I’m considering soft top and picking up a modular at a later time
I'm considering the same thing...sticking with soft top for now. Just feel it's unlikely the modular would be available before Winter 2021 so have to decide if I want to go with the soft top through the colder months.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I couldn't tell if she was talking about the carpet on the back of the seats versus a hard rubber backer or the flooring itself. She mentioned both right around that time.
Talking about the black lettered screen...

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread BLCarpetFloors

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just in case it helps someone, I struggled trying to figure out what color interior options the WildTrack has. The B&P typically states the colors, but for WT it doesn't.

So watching that Video again (7:35 mark) she goes into WildTrack. Sounds like we have 2 options..

Cloth - Sandstone Trim and some sort of dark black\gray Camo Pattern
Leather- Sandstone and Black

If you truly hate the camo... then you could go leather for 2195. Either that or find someone with a Big Bend that wants to swap you seats because they are the only other trim that gets it!

For me, after spending time on the B&P and comparing apples to apple-ish as best I can, I think the WildTrack is still the clear winner for anyone who wants Sasquatch, V6, and a Hard Top.

The equivalent with OBx is more expensive and I don't like the interior choices. The Badlands is a bit cheaper (if you don't add Sasquatch because you basically already have it), but you can't get the Sound Deadening, plus you are stuck with Black interior.

Are we having fun yet!

RACERED-WT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just in case it helps someone, I struggled trying to figure out what color interior options the WildTrack has. The B&P typically states the colors, but for WT it doesn't.

So watching that Video again (7:35 mark) she goes into WildTrack. Sounds like we have 2 options..

Cloth - Sandstone Trim and some sort of dark black\gray Camo Pattern
Leather- Sandstone and Black

If you truly hate the camo... then you could go leather for 2195. Either that or find someone with a Big Bend that wants to swap you seats because they are the only other trim that gets it!

For me, after spending time on the B&P and comparing apples to apple-ish as best I can, I think the WildTrack is still the clear winner for anyone who wants Sasquatch, V6, and a Hard Top.

The equivalent with OBx is more expensive and I don't like the interior choices. The Badlands is a bit cheaper (if you don't add Sasquatch because you basically already have it), but you can't get the Sound Deadening, plus you are stuck with Black interior.

Are we having fun yet!
The interior is what has me wanting another build similar to WT.. Not only I don't like the camo but I didn't like the A51 accents and tan dash colors and if I'm gonna upgrade to leather seats Id be better off going BL and getting the marine vinyl.. My qualm with simply going to a BL optioned the same as the WT is I lose the BAJA and SPORT modes that I would actually use, there not deal breakers, but i would USE them. Whereas, I will never use rock crawl or the sway disconnect...

I feel like if I could retrofit the interior or driving modes, the driving modes would be the easiest to add in later down the road... That is if it becomes possible with tuning.. Starting to think the BL is better in every way unless you actually like the WT interior or you have to have the 2 driving modes.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The interior is what has me wanting another build similar to WT.. Not only I don't like the camo but I didn't like the A51 accents and tan dash colors and if I'm gonna upgrade to leather seats Id be better off going BL and getting the marine vinyl.. My qualm with simply going to a BL optioned the same as the WT is I lose the BAJA and SPORT modes that I would actually use, there not deal breakers, but i would USE them. Whereas, I will never use rock crawl or the sway disconnect...

I feel like if I could retrofit the interior or driving modes, the driving modes would be the easiest to add in later down the road... That is if it becomes possible with tuning.. Starting to think the BL is better in every way unless you actually like the WT interior or you have to have the 2 driving modes.
BEWARE: Adding Leather to a BL replaces the Rubber Floors with Carpet Floors. In addition, you can't add Sound Deadening to the MIC top, and I thought that BL only has Black Interior as an option.

Sponsored

BrianBormes

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Powerstroke Bronco, Cummins Bronco, LS Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where are you guys adding pod lights? They do not show up in the list of accessories for me.

hoted

First Name
Hoted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
can sound deadening be retrofitted on the painted modular top once that is available? Or do I need to buy sound deadening twice ?

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am just fuckin disappointed all across for a $60K vehicle. The interior sux, no black molded roof and no preferable option for it either, with no roof=no roof rack, no rockrails that come down as a step, and I'm sure this list can go on and on.

I might just look at the Rubicon Wrangler w/Diesel and weigh needs and costs. Just very disappointed.

Tiburon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Been interesting reading all the opinions out there and understanding what each individual requires for their particular scenario/setup. As of right now, I'm still leaning toward the WT for a few reasons:

First, the interior of the WT, while not my favorite, is not bad in my opinion. To me, the tan carries just a little too much highlight color from the seats but is tolerable and happy it did not transcend into the A/B pillar covers. Plus the lighter colored dash will help hide the dust better from our AZ haboobs (y) as well as keep the radiant cabin heat down....I'm not a fan of the A51 highlights with Rapid Red exterior (maybe a sign I need to get A51).​
Second, I want ventilated seats (don't forget I'm in AZ) and will plan on getting Katzkin (I think still may be less costly than Ford leather) before the following summer season and the cloth desert camo will be OK for that timeline.​
Third, I want the desert running high speed drive modes. Will use them more frequently than rock crawling.​
Forth, although initially excited to get modular top with WT, was probably going to get the top "Line-X'd" anyway after serious scratches developed.​
Fifth, wanted the carpet for additional sound deadening and insulation from hot asphalt (again, AZ).​
Sixth, was planning to go aftermarket on a few items such as step bars and integrated bumper/winch.​
Finally (I know), wasn't willing to go to OBX and then build up because of a few concessions I am willing to make.​

Now, if they can just fix the roof rack with Sasquatch option, I should be OK :).
Sponsored