Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I thought the WT came with the dual top option. I saw it comes with Bimini but I want a full soft too also. I can not find it in the B&P. Did I miss something?
Yes! I want my WT shipped with the soft top and I want to wait for the mod top to deliver later. Hopefully the dual top will be one of the B&P updates later on.
Sponsored

rbinko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
55? When I priced it I think I was around 58. I’ll have to figure where the extra $3k came in
I've been making the same build over and over and the base price fluctuates. I suspect Ford is releasing some fixes/changes.

rbinko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been making the same build over and over and the base price fluctuates. I suspect Ford is releasing some fixes/changes.
Or maybe I accidentally chose 2-door instead of 4-door. It's easy to miss.

Sponsored

rbinko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I still like the Wildtrak because it comes standard with the bigger engine and the Sasquatch package, but if you build the Badlands with the same options there is barely a price difference. I'd love to hear others opinions on my thoughts:
  1. Will the Badlands have a better resale value later since it seems to be in high-demand now?
  2. Do you think we can get the Wildtrak sooner since demand seems to be dropping as people bail?

Tiburon

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Baja mode has been on Badlands since reveal day. WT does have the advantage of Sport too.
Ah, yes. Got the two reversed. Thanks for that clarification. I like the idea of being in the high power band with the sport mode.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I still like the Wildtrak because it comes standard with the bigger engine and the Sasquatch package, but if you build the Badlands with the same options there is barely a price difference. I'd love to hear others opinions on my thoughts:
  1. Will the Badlands have a better resale value later since it seems to be in high-demand now?
  2. Do you think we can get the Wildtrak sooner since demand seems to be dropping as people bail?
I don't think you get one sooner than the other, as it depends on reservation order. As far as resale value I think they'll both have a equally high resale value because both are higher end trim levels.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Curious about this as well.. B&P doesn’t show any power seats, yet the Wildtrak spec sheet says power seats are optional.
[/QUOT
Yeah, it really is just a typical lighter tan color + black combo. I wish they'd shown the dash in the video.

I'm a bit surprised they made the dash top tan, as black reflects less, and most vehicles moved away from lighter dash tops decades ago now. But oh well.
They need to redo the interior photos and videos again in 4K with better lighting, professionally done so we all can see it in near true real life.......or closest to. All models all interior choices.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You do know that is not what the Bronco looks like? That pic is a Sport.

This may help https://www.autoblog.com/photos/2021-ford-bronco-interiors/#slide-2250877

Funny how people flip out because interiors are not all black...and I will never buy a car that has an all black interior. All 3 of my vehicles now have something along the lines of sandstone or tan for the entire interior and its gorgeous. And the camo is barely noticeable... it is just a checkered pattern..in that one shot, it looks almost totally black at an angle.
The pictures are too dark not revealing its true natural colors.......lighting is everything. And 4k

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Part of me Figured I would just drop down from a wild track, take the standard softop on the 4 door, and then buy the modular when it finally comes out.

But then I saw the interior choices For outer banks in badlands And so I guess I'm stuck with the MIC.

Several weeks ago I settled on Iconic Silver for my color with one of the reasons being it is neutral, doesn't keep changing its mind, and should go decent with various interiors and Hardtop colors.... hoping that turns out to be the case!

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak hood graphics are standard !!!

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1603556295902

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So the big difference is that you are getting Sas on the Wildtrak but not on OBX or BL. That is a big “looks” and performance difference if you plan to do any off-roading.
Yes, well aware of the differences. I thought I'd be okay with swapping the OBX to 33s or the factory 33s on the BL but when you combine it all it seems the Wildtak is the best value and I like the painted door handles ?
Sponsored