First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think you get one sooner than the other, as it depends on reservation order. As far as resale value I think they'll both have a equally high resale value because both are higher end trim levels.
Based on my experience Wildtrak will do better at resale because it guarantees a higher amount of equipment standard where the badlands has a much bigger range in potential MSRP/equpiment load. Just like a base Lariat F-150 holds its value way better than a fully loaded XLT. Let's say the F-150 Larait was 52k MSRP and the XLT was 49k - I am confident the Lariat would do better in terms of % depreciation as when your competing with people on craigslist, autotrader etc the XLT has much lower original MSRP trucks to compete against.

I should add I don't think it will be very siginifcant in difference but slight. Also I see more demand on Badlands because the range of price/builds is far greater.
Sponsored

Last edited:

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the OB black/silver interior......I just can't get use to that cameo colour scheme.

I decked out the OB 2.7 and compared it to the WT decked out. Some minor differences but the end price winds up being the same, almost identical. They only thing I'd change later would be the side step.

Going to wait until the black roof is available......i can wait.

BO:
The 301A package includes heated mirrors, a power-adjustable driver's seat with power lumbar, and a rear view camera with dynamic hitch assist. The 302A package adds heated front seats and a power-adjustable passenger seat with power lumbar support.

WT:
The 352A............. does anyone know what it includes?

Last edited:

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have any idea where the wireless charger is located on the auto trans? Its obvious where its at with the MT layout

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think its included in the Lux pkg only not a solo option
Thats correct, but the layout of the auto and MT transmission is different. They've only ever shown the placement of the wireless charger on MTs and there doesnt seem to be an obvious spot for it with AT

Sponsored

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My reservation was/is for the OB, but after spec'ing it to my liking, it was about $500 more than the same WT. On paper I don't think there is a difference, besides an additional GOAT mode, so I'ma WT guy now... I need to update my profile?! ;)

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like they gave a better interior to the fire fighters in their....
Filson Wildland Fire Rig Concept .........well deserving to them for sure!

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1603572122687

WildTrack needs something like this!

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1603572393712

AtomicWT

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm with you. But how long will we have to wait? At that point should we just wait for the 2022 model?
Unfortunately I think this will be the case. If 21's hit the road ~June then the 22's should be only 6 months out from there. It sucks but I'll wait for what I want because I know I'll be happy with. Things seem to change weekly so maybe even just a couple months from now the Modular Top will be available.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak hood graphics are standard !!!

1603556295902.png
We've known that since reveal day.

I like the OB black/silver interior......I just can't get use to that cameo colour scheme.

I decked out the OB 2.7 and compared it to the WT decked out. Some minor differences but the end price winds up being the same, almost identical. They only thing I'd change later would be the side step.

Going to wait until the black roof is available......i can wait.

BO:
The 301A package includes heated mirrors, a power-adjustable driver's seat with power lumbar, and a rear view camera with dynamic hitch assist. The 302A package adds heated front seats and a power-adjustable passenger seat with power lumbar support.

WT:
The 352A............. does anyone know what it includes?
I'll wait for the black roof too - the MIC top won't go with the other gloss black accents Wildtrak will get. I guess you'll be able to easily spot an early '21 Wildtrak though!

I could be wrong, and am trying to logically deduce here, but I think the "5" of 352A designates a Wildtrak. Whereas 2 could represent High Package? Whereas 1 was the standard mid package? (as the 301A package you described for OBX is the mid package standard). But just a guess.

Anyone have any idea where the wireless charger is located on the auto trans? Its obvious where its at with the MT layout
In front of the shifter/cupholders, rather than behind like the manual.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1603604686391

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still indecisive on the Cameo theme. It may become iconic in the first year second generation WildTrak Bronco! Need to see better lighting 4K pictures.
Also vinyl/leather hybrid or go cloth. Really dont know. Really would like to get better pictures.

How much would it cost to upholster the seats with genuine leather later on?
Anyone know?

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1603629424809

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1603629537917

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1603629616578

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1603629679907

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1603629736746

Desert color Theme.................................. Hum!

Last edited:

Sponsored

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still indecisive on the Cameo theme. It may become iconic in the first year second generation WildTrak Bronco! Need to see better lighting 4K pictures.
Also vinyl/leather hybrid or go cloth. Really dont know. Really would like to get better pictures.

How much would it cost to upholster the seats with genuine leather later on?
Anyone know?
Believe katzkins are $1500 to $2000 for the front seats. But if your like me an don't like the color combination won't fix the dash.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Believe katzkins are $1500 to $2000 for the front seats. But if your like me an don't like the color combination won't fix the dash.
I checked out specialty upholstery car places near me and found about 1000>1500 a seat. Figured 5G's to cover everything including the dash....yes they do it all. Genuine leather...less 2.5G's for not ordering the leather pkg....... its not so out of reach of an alternative to think about!
The wildtrak just offers so much plus less expensive if you tack on everything on other models.

Still on the fence.......

Jason C

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Unfortunately I think this will be the case. If 21's hit the road ~June then the 22's should be only 6 months out from there. It sucks but I'll wait for what I want because I know I'll be happy with. Things seem to change weekly so maybe even just a couple months from now the Modular Top will be available.
Iā€™m in no hurry either. If Iā€™m spending close to 58,000 on a Bronco. Iā€™m ordering the car how I want it. Black painted roof and hopefully better interior options. Out of all the interiors I like the Badlands ā€˜leatherā€™ the best. Iā€™m not really a fan of the sand color interior on the WT.

Jason C

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
if Ford wanted to throw another color into the interior with the grab bar. Wouldnā€™t it have made more sense to have it match the exterior color?
Sponsored

Last edited: