Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

K.I.S.S. principle should apply ( Keep It Simple Simon)

if you gotta have options look at other "models" that have the options ( and colors) that you want...it would be nice to know where the First Edition is "slotted" in their ( Ford's) production plan if you're leaning toward a "loaded" vehicle...
Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

K.I.S.S. principle should apply ( Keep It Simple Simon)

if you gotta have options look at other "models" that have the options ( and colors) that you want...it would be nice to know where the First Edition is "slotted" in their ( Ford's) production plan if you're leaning toward a "loaded" vehicle...
Logic would dictate that the First Editions would be built First! LMAO... However, based on reservations, and First Editions having an increase in "limited number" are there now 1st FE builds and 2nd FE builds? With other trims intermixed between the two. Plenty of people reserved say a base with no interest in an FE and have a lower reservation number than say an FE reservation holder who got in on the 2nd wave of FE supply. (Sorry were getting off-topic).

To get us back on topic. I'm still going Wildtrak! :LOL: for the exact reasons you mention above.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sooooo... anyone else completely disappointed with the Wildtrak interior & complete lack of options? Weird camo cloth or leather? That's it??? That sandstone dash is just AWFUL. I can't believe how bad it is.

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sooooo... anyone else completely disappointed with the Wildtrak interior & complete lack of options? Weird camo cloth or leather? That's it??? That sandstone dash is just AWFUL. I can't believe how bad it is.
Yup. Think I'm going Badlands now.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yep! Wildtrak is becoming the after thought trim level! Camo! Give me an F’n break

Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just finished building a Wildtrak at the b&p. It doesn’t look like you can get a roof rack and there is no power seat option...

please someone correct me!

CHIGATRON

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat Sport, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey guys so messing around with the B&P for 2 door and I noticed that a Outerbanks with Sasquatch & 2.7 engine is about $350 cheaper than a Wildtrak and the outerbanks includes the Tube step (another $400). The Outerbanks has a much better interior option IMO and seems to have all of the same specs since the top is the same now. Am I missing something?

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yup. Think I'm going Badlands now.
I’m now leaning towards a BL also. At least you can get black interior. Or I’m waiting till 2022.

Last edited:

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, I've given up on the Wildtrak, sadly. I was initially extremely excited about it, but now? A Squatched Badlands is sounding pretty good right now.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just finished building a Wildtrak at the b&p. It doesn’t look like you can get a roof rack and there is no power seat option...

please someone correct me!
The materials video I believe said leather is automatic power seats.

Sponsored

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't believe there is a single reason to get a 2021 Wildtrak now. A decked out Outer Banks or a Squatched Badlands make far more sense. There are zero items that make a Wildtrak unique.

Chris

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have two reservations (early and Granger October) and they are both for the Wildtrak.
However, after the color walkthrough and playing with B & P, there is No Way I’m getting a Wildtrak.
The interior is horrible and I can build a nice BB, BD, or BL for less. (I have the cash but I’m not paying to hate the inside of my Bronco.)

Adios Wildtrak.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I could maybe live with the sandstone leather seats (for $2195!!) but wtf is going on with the dash? I need better, real, images of this thing. The “Sinister black” color trim and carpet throughout is fine, but this dash and sandstone is throwing me off. I won’t even mention the camo.. Not sure if one of their 6 year old boys designed this..

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm actually liking the MIC top, so the "downgrade" to that top is great for me, however now the grill and sideview mirrors won't match the top. Anyway to fix that? (Haven't been able to checkout B&P yet).
Sponsored