Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford is making a huge mistake IMO, they stated in the statement the reasoning was to streamline production. So they limited options for their customers on almost every trim level. Might seem the solution to their problem because of demand but every action causes a reaction.

Now because they are so focused on production limitations they will loose customers and we hurt their bottom line on the Bronco model for the foreseeable future.

I agree they should give us options they showed us and then base production times on those customers wants. I'm sure the negative response to happy customers would be far less in the long run.

If they don't change WT interior options before January I will choose to wait a year until they get this figured out.
Yes, but would like to see us keep some sort of our place in line for reserving in 2019 for a 2022 delivery. To start again at the back of the line would piss me off to no end...
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man I hope Not.. I reserved a Obx but am going with WT. I like the interior (well from what I've seen) but then again, my current interior is....

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 20201025_120242

So Sandstone suites me just fine :)

AtomicWT

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m in no hurry either. If I’m spending close to 58,000 on a Bronco. I’m ordering the car how I want it. Black painted roof and hopefully better interior options. Out of all the interiors I like the Badlands ‘leather’ the best. I’m not really a fan of the sand color interior on the WT.
Agreed. I can get over the tan but I just watched the video and realized the tan/camo has area-51 colour stitching and accents. WTF is up with that? Hopefully more choices will be available, I would really like to stick to the Wildtrak.

Bronco-chris

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord LOL
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Link to the Race Red Wildtrak, thread that just popped.
Race Red Wildtrak

mystifies me that there are no interior shots after several days of comments on this thread as well as a cross the entire forum about the interior options. No offense to the OP, but at no point did you think to take pictures of the interior? Or were you asked not to?
He has since added interior photos. The two tone leather looks much better than the digital camo cloth seats but it still leaves a lot to be desired compared to Black Diamond and Badlands interiors.

Sponsored

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How can Ford push 200 options and that the vehicle is fully configurable from the factory... You reserve the highest most $$$$ WT trim level and then say you cannot have any of the interiors of the lower trim packages? This is insane to think that I have to downgrade my trim package to get the interior options that on are sitting in stock and on the production floor??? Again, Transparency, let me chose what is available and then you can tell how the White painted top, blacked out interior or light gray Vinyl interior options would delay delivery until 2022. I am better with that then jamming a single interior in cloth and single leather trim and the stupid sandstone dash down my throat when I want a WHITE WT lux, how cool would that look with the White exterior. There is no way buying brand new vehicle that very time I am sitting in it I regret buying it.

Any hint of what trim package I have to downgrade to to get the look since WT is dead to me now? Should I assume this interior is now not available?
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1971-early-ford-bronco-with-original-black-paint-white-interior-great-bronco-9

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 1971-early-ford-bronco-with-original-black-paint-white-interior-great-bronco-9

Nice bait and switch Ford pulled here.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The only thing that you can't get on the WT is roof rack and rails............really sucks! and why not?

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Personally I like it. It kinda has that old school Bronco Vibe, LOL

If the dashboard top was black, like the old school. I’d be fine with the leather option. Camo is a no go for me.

Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I must have Stockholm syndrome , because these shots of the leather option are looking tolerable. ?.

will have to see it in person though. Dashboard top needs to be black.

eyrk

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I must have Stockholm syndrome , because these shots of the leather option are looking tolerable. ?.

will have to see it in person though. Dashboard top needs to be black.
Yeah this is better...same I'd really like a darker top to the dash

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

looks better than the other pictures. Does the seat look black and the back brown or is it the lighting again?
Based on the video I think they said that the seats are black and sandstone.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just noticed in the interior shots posted earlier, that the bungee cord on the top of the door pocket netting isn’t Area 51. Also hard to tell because of window reflection and lighting but I don’t see Area 51 Contrast stitching on the leather seats. Anyone one else notice this?

On the BL the Bungees are orange and the accent stitch seem to be much more prominent.
Sponsored