Dejay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands / 20 Jeep Gladiator / 16 BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the blacked out look! You should get a sticker overlay for the FORD emblem on the tailgate that will cover the chrome and blue. Below is what I did on mine (I went with white race stripes and white badges on my Badlands, so black and white sticker overlay on the Ford was the route I took). You can find blacked out FORD overlay stickers on Etsy.
IMG_2423.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
For The Birds

For The Birds

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love the blacked out look! You should get a sticker overlay for the FORD emblem on the tailgate that will cover the chrome and blue. Below is what I did on mine (I went with white race stripes and white badges on my Badlands, so black and white sticker overlay on the Ford was the route I took). You can find blacked out FORD overlay stickers on Etsy.
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Build - Black Beauty IMG_2423
Ordered it! Thanks!

RedBigBend

Big Bend
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Big Bend Sasquatch 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks. Not new. Had it a year. Did ceramic and PPF when I got it. Totally agree.
Looks gorgeous! So you did ceramic and PPF? I did PPF, but not ceramic. Do you recommend both? Thanks!

HotRod76

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I typically like bright colors on the Bronco, but you've made me a fan. When done right, all black looks amazing...and you...have done it all right.

Sponsored
OP
OP
For The Birds

For The Birds

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks gorgeous! So you did ceramic and PPF? I did PPF, but not ceramic. Do you recommend both? Thanks!
Yes. Ceramic before PPF. Definitely recommend. Only PPF’d front endand around windshield. Ceramic that didn’t get PPF does need reapplication about once a year.
I typically like bright colors on the Bronco, but you've made me a fan. When done right, all black looks amazing...and you...have done it all right.
Thank you! Will add more photos once door handles, mirrors are done.

OP
OP
For The Birds

For The Birds

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes. Ceramic before PPF. Definitely recommend. Only PPF’d front endand around windshield. Ceramic that didn’t get PPF does need reapplication about once a year.

Thank you! Will add more photos once door handles, mirrors are done.
Recommend this every year or so depending on elements and parking outside. Works great.

Screenshot_20240530_081725_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Build - Black Beauty Screenshot_20240530_081725_Amazon Shoppin
Ford Bronco Wildtrak Build - Black Beauty Screenshot_20240530_081725_Amazon Shoppin

My Wildtrak is coming along….

Finally got my Oracle flush mount tail lights installed and couldn’t be happier. Went with the Method 701s and Nitto Ridge Grapplers and stayed with the 35’s for fuel mileage, drive quality and stance. Also installed the Fab Fours Vengeance as I like the integrated license plate mount in the bumper.

Also. Loving my Morimoto 4 bangers.

Did you use the provided rubber spacers on the drivers side taillight or go with another solution. Read some people complaining about the rubber spacers.

OP
OP
For The Birds

For The Birds

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did you use the provided rubber spacers on the drivers side taillight or go with another solution. Read some people complaining about the rubber spacers.
I didn’t install them. Had my shop do it because didn’t want to mess with the Forscan system. They have done a bunch of the Oracle flush mounts. I would need to ask them.
Sponsored