First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-350 Platinum Tremor, 1964.5 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please ..at the very least raise your darn spare on the Bronco.
Or at least lie to me and tell me you will.
Just received the RTR spare mount late last week. It was a toss up, swap out all the wheels and keep the factory spare? Nah, take off the spare all together until I get it installed, nah. So here we are. For the time being.
Also worth noting. I’m 6’4” standing directly behind taking a photo. The tire doesn’t sit as low as it looks in the photo.
Ford Bronco Eruption Green Build: Method 105 Beadlock Gold Wheels and 37x12.5 BFG KM3 Tires + Adv Fiberglass Fenders and Hood 1FF943DF-640F-4CA2-A704-1D73886A70DA

You can kind of see it in this picture. It’s still above the bumper. Have to remember there were 35” on originally. This is 37” so it will only be 1” lower than oem.
Sponsored

Last edited:

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just received the RTR spare mount late last week. It was a toss up, swap out all the wheels and keep the factory spare? Nah, take off the spare all together until I get it installed, nah. So here we are. For the time being.
Also worth noting. I’m 6’4” standing directly behind taking a photo. The tire doesn’t sit as low as it looks in the photo.
Ford Bronco Eruption Green Build: Method 105 Beadlock Gold Wheels and 37x12.5 BFG KM3 Tires + Adv Fiberglass Fenders and Hood 1FF943DF-640F-4CA2-A704-1D73886A70DA

You can kind of see it in this picture. It’s still above the bumper. Have to remember there were 35” on originally. This is 37” so it will only be 1” lower than oem.
10-4. Seems like you have it thought through. I'll see myself out.
The fenders do look great.

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it was something like $12k. Had 144 hours into it. They require quite a bit of labor. Have to fit them, then apply hi build primer, then re attach. They also made rear fender liners as those are not offered at this time. And then line-x the inside of the new fenders. Finally painted thegrille matte black as well as the center of the hood.
Gorgeous. If I had the money I would follow your lead. Very nice rig.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you swap out the grille for a Badlands one?

Sponsored

switch311

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG Base Sasquatch Manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks like you have every base covered for daily’s… I particularly like that skid steer though! Might be the only garage with a Maserati and Skid steer parked in it haha it’s awesome​

OP
OP

_boneshow

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like you have every base covered for daily’s… I particularly like that skid steer though! Might be the only garage with a Maserati and Skid steer parked in it haha it’s awesome​
HAHA. thank you, I also have a 2021 F-550 Lariat Crew Cab dump truck riding on full kelderman suspension as well. A guy can never have too many toys right. :p

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope, just painted the one I had.
What color (specific) did you use to paint the grill?
I love the gold rims. Can the Method 105 be mounted with an offset closer to 0?

OP
OP

_boneshow

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What color (specific) did you use to paint the grill?
I love the gold rims. Can the Method 105 be mounted with an offset closer to 0?
I will have to ask the body shop tomorrow what color they used. In the past I have used DuPont hot hues hot rod flat black. But that is a real pain. I had painted my old suburban that color. My pickup is down there the past few days. Got the Carli Trophy hitch installed. As for the wheels, in the gold they only come in -38. But I believe you can get them in a 0 offset in black possibly.

jacobrdoty

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT (Bagged and Boosted) x 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nicely done! I love how the gold pairs with the ER.

Can't wait to see what else you have in store.

Sponsored
First Name
Trish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 E53 AMG, 2022 2 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
it was something like $12k. Had 144 hours into it. They require quite a bit of labor. Have to fit them, then apply hi build primer, then re attach. They also made rear fender liners as those are not offered at this time. And then line-x the inside of the new fenders. Finally painted thegrille matte black as well as the center of the hood.
I have my fenders/rear quarters arriving soon and I definitely just got sticker shock on the amount of work it takes to get these painted and installed. :cry:

Advanced Fiberglass told me that the OEM rear fender liner could still be used with their rear quarters, is that not the case?

Edit: Just saw that you also had the hood painted and installed as well. So I feel a tiny bit better.

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your rig looks great! I'm going to be doing gold wheels on my Bronco (whenever I get it that is).

BTW: My brother-in-law is from Rapid City. LOVE SD!!! One of the best vacations we've ever been on (2019). We rented a house in Sturgis.

monkeyboy1317

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 EB Bronco, '13 Tacoma, '10 Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is my first post, don't know if there is an introduction thread someplace I may have missed.

But at any rate; just picked up our 22 Wildtrak from the body shop. Had them install Adv Fiberglass fenders and hood.

I then brought it back and put on new wheels and tires.

They are Method 105 Beadlock in a -38 offset and 37x12.5 BFG KM3

That is badass...

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beautiful bronco! You might as well consider your paint toast because your tires stick out way too far from your fenders..hate to be a Debbie downer but... Unfortunately most states,it is illegal for the tires to stick out that far from the fender. In my state Nebraska its probable cause for the stop.

OP
OP

_boneshow

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Beautiful bronco! You might as well consider your paint toast because your tires stick out way too far from your fenders..hate to be a Debbie downer but... Unfortunately most states,it is illegal for the tires to stick out that far from the fender. In my state Nebraska its probable cause for the stop.

I had them line x the underside of the fenders to help with the paint chips. I have also thought about putting on some Xpel or similar along the fenders. I hear you about fender laws. Fortunately in South Dakota the police do not tend to enforce anything like that. I had 40's on ultimately on my old JK with the Offroad Evolution Steel fenders, not much coverage at all. never had a front plate on it as well. I was fortunate to not be stopped.
Sponsored