First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands - @Bad_bronc_4x4 Fully Built Long Travel Baja Kit, ADV Fiberglass Fenders and Hood and More!! IMG_3046

Was this painted or part of the raptor bumper? Is this purchasable through Ford and does anyone have a part number or part name?
Sponsored

OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What’s this, are you a bot dude? Hype man?

How is it a great deal? It’s used, been wheeling and don’t remember seeing the mileage, but dude wants $90K for a used Bronco full of mods. Mods don’t add value, they kill value because they aren’t warrantied.

A KOH Bronco is a bit more, but it’s new, different, and has a warranty.

This Bronco is a very nice build; for the owner of it to enjoy, but just because you pay over $20K for mods, as soon as you use them, they’re no longer worth $20K.

A better deal is likely in the low $70K range. If I can afford $90K, I’ll do my own mods; not that hard.

Good luck on the sale to the OP. ;)
You might want to learn more about what all has gone into this build. I get the concept to you isn’t there but there is a lot of people out there that don’t want to wait 4-6 months to build a rig like this. Even if you can get all the product quick from every vendor your without your rig for months while it’s being built. I wish I only spent $20k on this build try 3 times that number. Everything on here is top tier products. You can always get aftermarket product back maybe not 100% of it but there is always someone interested in a proper build. I have seen multiple go for more and even one almost very similar build. You should check your market before just being negative.

OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right, one could do it themselves and “know” not assume the vehicle is clean. You sound like you know the guy and am sitting in the amen corner to help boost the sale; not the coolest thing.

Modding your own is part of the fun, so if buying a “used” and modded car, it should come at a discount and a heavy one at that. Factory upgrades are one thing, but aftermarket mods from all over the place drop a vehicles value.

Please tell me you’ve done this car buying thing before, this is elementary information.

My “opinion” is maybe $75K at best and that’s being nice.
If you actually do you research then maybe you would understand but of course anyone buying a used car wants to devalue as much as they can so they get it at a better price. But people know what is in this and how much it costs. I don’t know the other guy, but people can appreciate a good build. You can have your own opinion as others can as well. That’s why people can ask what they want and of course there is people out there that will pay for it.
Some people don’t want to build or wait.

OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands - @Bad_bronc_4x4 Fully Built Long Travel Baja Kit, ADV Fiberglass Fenders and Hood and More!! IMG_3046

Was this painted or part of the raptor bumper? Is this purchasable through Ford and does anyone have a part number or part name?
It’s off a Bronco Raptor bumper it has the Fogs as well. I don’t know the part numbers sorry.

OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

One more upgrade

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe Mogush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tesla Plaid X 22 Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Right, one could do it themselves and “know” not assume the vehicle is clean. You sound like you know the guy and am sitting in the amen corner to help boost the sale; not the coolest thing.

Modding your own is part of the fun, so if buying a “used” and modded car, it should come at a discount and a heavy one at that. Factory upgrades are one thing, but aftermarket mods from all over the place drop a vehicles value.

Please tell me you’ve done this car buying thing before, this is elementary information.

My “opinion” is maybe $75K at best and that’s being nice.
I would venture to say the majority of members have aftermarket mods of some kind and all different levels. I hope the OP sells his vehicle to the right person who wants these mods. Doetsch Off-Road is a reputable shop, and the OP's Bronco is awesome. Clearly, he did not build this Bronco to sell and make money, so I hope this forum gives him the exposure his vehicle needs to be matched to a buyer and not a keyboard warrior hating.

You can be the keyboard winner, I am headed to the mall parking lot to drive over parking curbs with all my off-road lights on while trying not to break a tie rod or steering rack!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you actually do you research then maybe you would understand but of course anyone buying a used car wants to devalue as much as they can so they get it at a better price. But people know what is in this and how much it costs. I don’t know the other guy, but people can appreciate a good build. You can have your own opinion as others can as well. That’s why people can ask what they want and of course there is people out there that will pay for it.
Some people don’t want to build or wait.
I’m not new here and know every part you’ve listed on this build and have discussed many of them over the past 4 years.

I also know business and finance.

Said it was a great build; for the owner and not sure where you and the other guy get $20K from, as I said over 20, but although some guys do it, doubling the cost of a vehicle in mods that isn’t a moneymaker (racing) or a trophy build is just an interesting decision to begin with, to then turn around and sell is another interesting point. So, there should be no expectation to recover the spend or overspend; matter of perspective.

The Baja Kits alone is an awesome edition, but the BroncBuster rack bandaids aren’t the best.

It looks like a YouTube build or influencer build, which is fine, but the Ford Performance Rack or 74Weld would have helped to justify. Again, just my opinion, but know that it is a very well informed one.

Good luck on your sale.

BulldogBuck

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Body Mods:
  • ADV Fiberglass Ram Air Hood, 5" front and rear fenders w/Liners painted to match Cactus Gray
  • Next Venture Bronco Full Aluminum Belly Skids w/UHMW
  • Bronco Raptor front Modular Bumper w/Raptor LED lights
Suspension Mods:
  • Baja Kit Off-road Billet Upper Control Arms
  • Baja Kit Off-road Billet Long Travel Lower Control Arms
  • Baja Kit Off-road Billet Rear Trailing Arms
  • Baja Kit Off-road Billet Rear Upper Control Arms
  • Baja Kit Off-road Billet Trailing Arm Cover Plates
  • King Shocks - 2.5" Coilovers with Adjusters
  • RCV Long Travel Custom front Upgraded Ultimate CV Axle
  • Broncbuster Stage III Heavy Duty Aluminum Billet Steering Housing
  • Broncbuster Steering Broncbushing
Performance Mods:
  • Whipple Supercharger Performance Intercooler
  • Whipple Supercharger Performance Air Filter
  • Whipple Supercharger/Tomahawk Tune System
  • Magna-flow Outlaw Exhaust System
Wheels/Tires:
  • 17x8.5 RRW RR6-H Satin Bronze Wheels w/True Beadlocks
  • 37x12.5" STT Cooper Pro M/T Terrain Tires
Lighting:
  • Baja Design LP4 Cowl/Ditch Lights in Amber
  • Fast Intentions Ditch Light Bracket
  • Oracle LED Flush mount Rear Tail Lights
  • BroncoLED Raptor Style LED Lights in Grill Amber
  • IAG Interior 4pcs Dome Kit
Misc:
  • JTops USA Distressed American Flag Sunshade
  • 5% Nano Ceramic window tint with 35% windshield tint
  • Gorilla Glass Window Film Protection on all Windows (Helps some with Wind Noise)
  • Mishimoto Dual Oil Catch Cans
  • Antenna delete
  • Ronin Magnetic Oil Drain Plug System
  • Rough Country Rear Tire Support system for 37" tire
  • Matte Touch Screen protector
  • Rock Slide Engineering Powered Rock Steps w/Lights
  • Stickerfab Badlands Orange pieces for interior
  • Stickerfab Seatbelt Holders
  • Ford Bronco Secure Deluxe Cargo Area Enclosure
  • Rear Molle Panel Brackets at Cargo Area
Forscan Coding:
  • Disable/Remove - Double honk
  • Disable/Remove - Auto Start Stop
  • Added - Sport Goat Mode
  • Adjusted - Tire Size Adjustment
  • Adjusted - Speedo Calibration
  • Adjusted - Steering Wheel Temperature
How much of a difference did the steering wheel temperature adjustment make? Never have been happy with my luke-warm heated wheel. Ford service said it was in the "perfectly normal" range.

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good luck with the sale OP. I have seen photos of this Bronco prior I believe from my buddy Jason who is a mutual friend of ours.

OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much of a difference did the steering wheel temperature adjustment make? Never have been happy with my luke-warm heated wheel. Ford service said it was in the "perfectly normal" range.
It did make a difference I don't know what the code was out of the Forscan but I noticed a difference for sure. I barely use it though it doesn't get cold enough here in AZ

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never understood why people feel the need to chime in on what build is worth what to a person who wants to sell, and the person who may want to buy. The market is full of different people who want different things. Some people may not be in the position to send their Bronco off or build it themselves, so an already-built RIG may be the choice.

That said, GLWS OP, it is a nice build, with nice parts. Whoever buys it, hopefully, will enjoy it.

OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not new here and know every part you’ve listed on this build and have discussed many of them over the past 4 years.

I also know business and finance.

Said it was a great build; for the owner and not sure where you and the other guy get $20K from, as I said over 20, but although some guys do it, doubling the cost of a vehicle in mods that isn’t a moneymaker (racing) or a trophy build is just an interesting decision to begin with, to then turn around and sell is another interesting point. So, there should be no expectation to recover the spend or overspend; matter of perspective.

The Baja Kits alone is an awesome edition, but the BroncBuster rack bandaids aren’t the best.

It looks like a YouTube build or influencer build, which is fine, but the Ford Performance Rack or 74Weld would have helped to justify. Again, just my opinion, but know that it is a very well informed one.

Good luck on your sale.
I also I'm not selling to make a profit as you call it. I didn't build this to sell I built it for me and I wanted to keep this for a long time. I will say yes the 74 Weld steering piece are better, I had this all before they even made that product or before they even thought about making it. But I have had no issues with the product I have put on. Broncbuster makes an exceptional product and even 74 weld makes the same pieces for those not wanting to purchase a full billet new steering rack. So your comment seems mute.

I'm selling because my family is getting bigger and unfortunately I need something bigger and ideally I need a work truck to build my business. I originally bought this to have fun on the weekends and a great marketing vehicle that stands out. Of course, when I build my vehicles I do alot of research on products and I want the best. So in the future when I build up my business again I will be building another Bronco when I can afford to do everything I want to it. I want to have a rig that compete and maybe even out perform most jeeps unless they're fully built as well.

Some of the product like you mention the Broncbuster pieces was the only pieces out there but they also perform very very well. I wouldn't add the Ford Performance upgrade Rack over 74 Weld. It's funny you call it a YouTube or Influencer build. Far from it man, I'm pretty sure Baja Kit and etc. isn't close to a YouTube/Influencer build lol.

Tmkimler

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2021 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw this on facebook marketplace yesterday and was drooling. Beautiful build.

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might want to learn more about what all has gone into this build. I get the concept to you isn’t there but there is a lot of people out there that don’t want to wait 4-6 months to build a rig like this. Even if you can get all the product quick from every vendor your without your rig for months while it’s being built. I wish I only spent $20k on this build try 3 times that number. Everything on here is top tier products. You can always get aftermarket product back maybe not 100% of it but there is always someone interested in a proper build. I have seen multiple go for more and even one almost very similar build. You should check your market before just being negative.
THIS!!! As someone with a highly modded Bronco, the key is doing it in a way that is tasteful and purposeful. I believe this Bronco hits that mark well. Part of selling this vehicle will be to get it out there to a very wide market. Someone looking for a normal color, tasteful wheels, a purposeful aggressive looking car with somethig different (the fender/hood kits) and done right, will want this.
Likely it is bought as a pavement princess so certain items like the skidplates are of no value to the buyer, but someone with the $ will spend the $ to get a unique Bronco. I would bet that Vehicle has $35-40k in total mods as it sits. mine netted out to 25k as a did a good job of selling original wheels/tires/suspension/front bumper.
the only thing this build appears to be missing is dealing with the front steering. I have the fabtech tie rods and still concerned about not having the HOSS 3.0 steering rack.

OP
OP
badbronc4x4

badbronc4x4

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
THIS!!! As someone with a highly modded Bronco, the key is doing it in a way that is tasteful and purposeful. I believe this Bronco hits that mark well. Part of selling this vehicle will be to get it out there to a very wide market. Someone looking for a normal color, tasteful wheels, a purposeful aggressive looking car with somethig different (the fender/hood kits) and done right, will want this.
Likely it is bought as a pavement princess so certain items like the skidplates are of no value to the buyer, but someone with the $ will spend the $ to get a unique Bronco. I would bet that Vehicle has $35-40k in total mods as it sits. mine netted out to 25k as a did a good job of selling original wheels/tires/suspension/front bumper.
the only thing this build appears to be missing is dealing with the front steering. I have the fabtech tie rods and still concerned about not having the HOSS 3.0 steering rack.
Thank you, I appreciate it for sure. I'll say I have more than that in total mods.

The Ford Performance Hoss 3.0 steering rack still has issues, maybe less of a chance of breaking as the original steering rack. But, if you really don't want to ever worry out on trails then I would def go with the 74Weld. But I haven't had any issues with steering.
Sponsored