Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great build!!!! I was looking at the DV8 metal flares too but wasn't sure, you sold me! Do you have a pic from the rear though? Curious how far the rear bumper hangs out past the DV8 flares is my only thing.

I am curious though how so many with the 2.5 lift have what looks like the same clearance as I do with my BDS lift. Want to swap out the factory Bilstein's for the 6100's.
The stock rear bumper sticks out way past the DV8 fender. I plan on swapping the rear bumper down the roadā€¦
IMG_5482.jpeg
Sponsored

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The stock rear bumper sticks out way past the DV8 fender. I plan on swapping the rear bumper down the roadā€¦
Ford Bronco Badlands Build: Fox 2.5 / Camburg UCA / APG lower links / KMC wheels / 37" BFG KO2 / ADV Hood IMG_5482
Ahhh gotcha, that's what I was afraid of with mine. It would have been cool if they did the modular rear bumper too where the end caps come off. (HELLO FORD IF YOU'RE LISTENING, which you're not lol). I haven't found a rear bumper that isn't too obnoxious that flows with the body lines yet that I like and the ones I do like I've seen you have to relocate the license plate which I don't want to do. Let me know what you decide to go with

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Itā€™s hilarious that you say you canā€™t justify the cost of switching out the modular bumper when you are sitting on 10K/20k+ in mods.
Great build. I may be copying a lot of what you have done.

OP
OP
O-BRONCO-O

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Itā€™s hilarious that you say you canā€™t justify the cost of switching out the modular bumper when you are sitting on 10K/20k+ in mods.
Great build. I may be copying a lot of what you have done.
Hahah good point! I guess if I found that I really liked, it wouldnā€™t be hard to convince me to drop another couple grand lol

Charlotte Kev

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Badlands Build: Fox 2.5 / Camburg UCA / APG lower links / KMC wheels / 37" BFG KO2 / ADV Hood IMG_5482

Hereā€™s a little writeup about my build so farā€¦ Started out as a Badlands Sasquatch Lux package. Told my wife it wouldnā€™t need any modifications because it was perfect from the factoryā€¦ Hahah

Started out with some simple modifications and then things got outta control.

First major modification was the suspension. Decided on Fox 2.5 coil overs to replace the Bilstein suspension. The ride quality greatly improved and it has been one of my favorite modifications so far. Couldnā€™t run the Fox suspension with the factory UCAā€˜s so I replaced them with Camburg Racing Billet UCAā€™s.

The rear shocks were also replaced with Fox 2.5ā€™s and the rear lower links were replaced with APG Offroad midrunner adjustable lower links.

Of course the OEM wheels and tires wonā€˜t fit with the UCAā€™s because of backspacing. I replaced the wheels with KMC KM549 GRS in Satin Black, wrapped in 37ā€ BF Goodrich KO2s. These really changed the look of the bronco and compliment the carbonized gray.

The factory Badlands sticker was embarrassing.. Luckily Archetype Racing released the Bronco script logos. I lucked out and picked them up off a Bronco6G member so I did have the long wait time. The plastic fenders were also swapped out with DV8 Metal fenders. The DV8 fenders provide additional clearance than the OEM plastic fenders.

The grille was replaced with an OEM Wildtrak grill and the hood was replaced with an ADV Fiberglass Ram Air Hood. Finish and paint was done by APG Off-road. A-Pilar and fog lights were outfitted with BajaDesigns lights and wired to the upfitter switches.

The interior Orange accents werenā€™t my favorite and I replaced it all with red accents. The red handles were purchased from ford and the air vent tabs were from Bronco Depot. I also had a Ford Performance tuner installed by a local dealership.

The Modular steel bumper is still my favorite option and I canā€™t justify spending the money to replace it at this point. I replaced the corners with the APG high clearance bumper corners. The headlights were also swapped out with OEM Raptor takeoffs. Direct plug and play from the signature LED headlights.

With the added weight of the 37ā€ rear tire, I needed to reinforce the tailgate. I went with the HammerBuilt tailgate reinforcement bracket. Super easy instal and no more creaking tailgate!

ADV One-Piece hardtop was pre ordered on day one. The most recent update says shipping mid January.. fingers crossed!

Whatā€™s next?.. maybe a long travel kit from APG.. or sell it and buy a BRaptor!

What size wheel did you go with and what offset. I love the way it sits.

Sponsored
OP
OP
O-BRONCO-O

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What size wheel did you go with and what offset. I love the way it sits.
Theyā€™re BFG KO2 37/12.5/17 (yes.. theyā€™re a little smaller that 37ā€ for all you BFG haters šŸ˜‚)
Wheels are 0 offset 17ā€

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did you source the fender badges?

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahhh gotcha, that's what I was afraid of with mine. It would have been cool if they did the modular rear bumper too where the end caps come off. (HELLO FORD IF YOU'RE LISTENING, which you're not lol). I haven't found a rear bumper that isn't too obnoxious that flows with the body lines yet that I like and the ones I do like I've seen you have to relocate the license plate which I don't want to do. Let me know what you decide to go with
Those SAS bumper end flairs do come off btw, and can be swapped for non SAS so thatā€™s cheap and easy option.

nblock304

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Great build. Can you link the crash bar deletes you mentioned? Also, mind sharing the rough cost to paint match the hood?

Sponsored
OP
OP
O-BRONCO-O

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
O-BRONCO-O

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those SAS bumper end flairs do come off btw, and can be swapped for non SAS so thatā€™s cheap and easy option.
Good call! If anyone has the part number for the non sas bumper ends let me know

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good call! If anyone has the part number for the non sas bumper ends let me know
maybe try to put it on the marketplace that youā€™re searching for and will swap with someone you could probably do it for no cost. A lot of people looking for SAS flares are also looking for those.

BeerRunner

Badlands
First Name
LUKE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

maybe try to put it on the marketplace that youā€™re searching for and will swap with someone you could probably do it for no cost. A lot of people looking for SAS flares are also looking for those.
@O-BRONCO-O - non Sasquatch end cap are M2DZ17F774CC and M2DZ17F774CD