First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This first post is of my stock badlands sasquatch with new wheels and tires I had put on today in anticipation of having my fox 2.5’s put on in a couple days.

these first photos are the stock sasquatch with 17” KMC Wrath wheels -+00 mm offset and 37x12.5xr17 cooper stt pro MT’s.

Also, the shop only had 4 wheels in stock so the spare is on order. I had the 37” tire put on my squatch spare for now. I do have the DV8 third brake light extension. And slight inner fender wheel well rubbing at full lock but not bad. I will repost once my fox 2.5’s get installed in a few days.

IMG_6074.jpeg

IMG_6076.jpeg

IMG_6073.jpeg

IMG_6077.jpeg
Sponsored

sportcoupe

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you show us where it rubs?

OP
OP

IslandBronc

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dropped the bronco off yesterday to have the Fox 2.5’s installed. Front is at 42.25” and rear is 42.75” roughly from the center of wheel to the fender. Have to take it back in a couple weeks for them to do a re-torque once everything settles. Looks like it was only lifted a couple inches from stock. I’m guessing the shop didn’t play with it much from what they were preset at out of the box. I Could tell right away how much better the ride was with the fox 2.5 compared to the Hoss 2.0. Looks much better as well. I am very pleased.

Ford Bronco 37’s on stock / Fox 2.5 Sasquatch IMG_6096

Ford Bronco 37’s on stock / Fox 2.5 Sasquatch IMG_6097

Ford Bronco 37’s on stock / Fox 2.5 Sasquatch IMG_6100

Ford Bronco 37’s on stock / Fox 2.5 Sasquatch IMG_6099

Last edited:

Sponsored

Chritaka

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 WildTrak; '06 Whippl'd Mustang (sold4upgrades)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks great! Are your Fox’s tuned or off the shelf? I kept seeing reports they were a little soft in the rear and it was recommended to go to a 250 lbs spring in the rear if you have any aftermarket bumpers/tire carriers etc.

How do you like the Coopers? I saw Discount has the on sale right now.

I was debating if I should mount my 37” wheels/tires before getting my coilovers in. Glad it worked for you. I’m saggin .65” front and 1” rear, so not sure it’ll work as well for me…

OP
OP

IslandBronc

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great! Are your Fox’s tuned or off the shelf? I kept seeing reports they were a little soft in the rear and it was recommended to go to a 250 lbs spring in the rear if you have any aftermarket bumpers/tire carriers etc.

How do you like the Coopers? I saw Discount has the on sale right now.

I was debating if I should mount my 37” wheels/tires before getting my coilovers in. Glad it worked for you. I’m saggin .65” front and 1” rear, so not sure it’ll work as well for me…
I haven’t tuned the reservoirs or anything yet as it is pretty comfortable the way the shop set it up. They pretty much installed out of the box but did adjust the height settings.
As for the coopers, I’m liking them more than I thought I would. Better handling on the street than I expected.

sweetjones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
what did your total vehicle height become?

Sponsored

sweetjones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am going to do something similar. That is so close to typical parkade max clearance height which is about 79.2", at least where I am from :)

OP
OP

IslandBronc

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am going to do something similar. That is so close to typical parkade max clearance height which is about 79.2", at least where I am from :)
Yeah most garages in Cali and now in Guam where I’m currently located are roughly 7’ clearances. 79.2” is cutting it close.

sweetjones

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have black diamond, and will do 2" spacer and 37s. Still close but hopefully gives me an extra inch vs badlands and a 2.5"

OP
OP

IslandBronc

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have black diamond, and will do 2" spacer and 37s. Still close but hopefully gives me an extra inch vs badlands and a 2.5"
Good luck. Post photos when it’s complete.

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You have the fox 2.5” lift and still need wheel spacers??
No I have the stock Fox 2.5 that comes with the Wildtrak. It has a spring perch on the front, but only 1.5". Also zero clearance wheels.
Sponsored