Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@IslandBronc How's your setup doing? I'll be installing Fox 2.5s (w/UCAs, rear arms, links, and track bar), and I'm currently researching tire and wheel combinations. With your wheel & tire setup, where have you found the rubbing boundaries to occur? (if any -- full lock, drooping, etc)
Sponsored

OP
OP

IslandBronc

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@IslandBronc How's your setup doing? I'll be installing Fox 2.5s (w/UCAs, rear arms, links, and track bar), and I'm currently researching tire and wheel combinations. With your wheel & tire setup, where have you found the rubbing boundaries to occur? (if any -- full lock, drooping, etc)
It rides much better than the stock bilsteins and looks much better. Have played with the adjustments on the shocks here and there but not a whole lot. Street driving/daily driving I haven’t had any rubbing (that I’ve heard or noticed) but I haven’t taken it Offroad other than the beaches. We are currently stationed at Andersen AFB in Guam and not much interesting off-roading here.

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It rides much better than the stock bilsteins and looks much better. Have played with the adjustments on the shocks here and there but not a whole lot. Street driving/daily driving I haven’t had any rubbing (that I’ve heard or noticed) but I haven’t taken it Offroad other than the beaches. We are currently stationed at Andersen AFB in Guam and not much interesting off-roading here.
Right on! We might need a nice beach driving pic to confirm though. ☺