Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clean, well thought out.
And it never ends.
Several times I have said "Yep. I think that's about it. Nothing really left I want to do on it. It suits my needs and is perfectly capable for what I want to do."
And then I see some cool new gadget that would make something better, some upgrade to make storage/camping better, or some killer deal on some coilovers. And it begins all over again.
But I think now...now once I get all of my purchased upgrades installed and dialed in, it really IS it.
Except for that one thing.
Oh, and that other small thing.
And then I'm done.
For real this time.
Sponsored

One more upgrade

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe Mogush
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tesla Plaid X 22 Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haha thatā€™s how all good stories beginā€¦!

Thanks! Youā€™re right.. never gonna get back what I put into it.
Your rig looks amazing. The Fox 2.5 are great on and off road and well worth it.

OP
OP
O-BRONCO-O

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clean, well thought out.
And it never ends.
Several times I have said "Yep. I think that's about it. Nothing really left I want to do on it. It suits my needs and is perfectly capable for what I want to do."
And then I see some cool new gadget that would make something better, some upgrade to make storage/camping better, or some killer deal on some coilovers. And it begins all over again.
But I think now...now once I get all of my purchased upgrades installed and dialed in, it really IS it.
Except for that one thing.
Oh, and that other small thing.
And then I'm done.
For real this time.
Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one! šŸ˜‚

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome picture quality / photog skills!

OP
OP
O-BRONCO-O

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome picture quality / photog skills!
Thank you! Taken with a Sony A7R4. Bronco6G wonā€™t let me upload the full size photos so I can only upload screenshots šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe someone can answer this....What is it with these Badlands owners?? I mean when I look its Badland owners doing all of this modding.....changing this, added that....seriously whats wrong with the Badlands owners??

*Looks @ his profile and is reminded HE is a BADLANDS OWNER!*

Yes for some reason it starts out all innocent. Oh, I am just going to do this or add that. Next thing you know, BOOM! You have a full-on build....way over what you intended to do and that will take on ANYTHING thrown at it. I swear it's worse than with my Mustangs.

Grats again on the build looks even better when I can see it on the home system :p I hope you get your top. I am waiting on my Armadillo top, so yeah. Here we go again.

Dirtyd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 door Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMG_5456.jpeg

IMG_5457.jpeg

Hereā€™s a little writeup about my build so farā€¦ Started out as a Badlands Sasquatch Lux package. Told my wife it wouldnā€™t need any modifications because it was perfect from the factoryā€¦ Hahah

IMG_4663.jpeg

Started out with some simple modifications and then things got outta control.

First major modification was the suspension. Decided on Fox 2.5 coil overs to replace the Bilstein suspension. The ride quality greatly improved and it has been one of my favorite modifications so far. Couldnā€™t run the Fox suspension with the factory UCAā€˜s so I replaced them with Camburg Racing Billet UCAā€™s.

The rear shocks were also replaced with Fox 2.5ā€™s and the rear lower links were replaced with APG Offroad midrunner adjustable lower links.

IMG_3231.jpeg

IMG_5451.jpeg

Of course the OEM wheels and tires wonā€˜t fit with the UCAā€™s because of backspacing. I replaced the wheels with KMC KM549 GRS in Satin Black, wrapped in 37ā€ BF Goodrich KO2s. These really changed the look of the bronco and compliment the carbonized gray.

IMG_3899.jpeg

The factory Badlands sticker was embarrassing.. Luckily Archetype Racing released the Bronco script logos. I lucked out and picked them up off a Bronco6G member so I did have the long wait time. The plastic fenders were also swapped out with DV8 Metal fenders. The DV8 fenders provide additional clearance than the OEM plastic fenders.

IMG_0126.png
IMG_0127.jpeg

The grille was replaced with an OEM Wildtrak grill and the hood was replaced with an ADV Fiberglass Ram Air Hood. Finish and paint was done by APG Off-road. A-Pilar and fog lights were outfitted with BajaDesigns lights and wired to the upfitter switches.

IMG_0128.jpeg

The interior Orange accents werenā€™t my favorite and I replaced it all with red accents. The red handles were purchased from ford and the air vent tabs were from Bronco Depot. I also had a Ford Performance tuner installed by a local dealership.

IMG_0130.jpeg
IMG_0129.png

The Modular steel bumper is still my favorite option and I canā€™t justify spending the money to replace it at this point. I replaced the corners with the APG high clearance bumper corners. The headlights were also swapped out with OEM Raptor takeoffs. Direct plug and play from the signature LED headlights.

IMG_5423.jpeg

With the added weight of the 37ā€ rear tire, I needed to reinforce the tailgate. I went with the HammerBuilt tailgate reinforcement bracket. Super easy instal and no more creaking tailgate!

IMG_5339.jpeg

ADV One-Piece hardtop was pre ordered on day one. The most recent update says shipping mid January.. fingers crossed!

Whatā€™s next?.. maybe a long travel kit from APG.. or sell it and buy a BRaptor!

img_5457-jpeg.jpg
Any rubbing issues with the 37s?

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure I just saw this the other day on IG. Does it have the magnaflow overlander kit?

OP
OP
O-BRONCO-O

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any rubbing issues with the 37s?
No rubbing at all.. Iā€™ve flexed out the front and it gets close to the crash bars but doesnā€™t touch. I bought the crash bar deletes but havenā€™t felt the need to instal them yet.

Sponsored

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe someone can answer this....What is it with these Badlands owners?? I mean when I look its Badland owners doing all of this modding.....changing this, added that....seriously whats wrong with the Badlands owners??

Yes for some reason it starts out all innocent. Oh, I am just going to do this or add that. Next thing you know, BOOM! You have a full-on build....way over what you intended to do and that will take on ANYTHING thrown at it. I swear it's worse than with my Mustangs.

Grats again on the build looks even better when I can see it on the home system :p I hope you get your top. I am waiting on my Armadillo top, so yeah. Here we go again.
Not limited to BL owners - unfortunately. I had 15k in parts sitting in the garage before I even took possession...

ETA: on second thought, you may be on to something. I ordered a BL, but after waiting two years, found my WT and brought it home...:unsure:

Last edited:
OP
OP
O-BRONCO-O

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hahaha so true!

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was going to pull the trigger on the BroncBuster 3.0 Rack replacement and forgot about the Black Friday 20% off sale.. hopefully they have another sale soon and Iā€™ll do it. Definitely need to upgrade the rack.. afraid to hit the trails solo!

Has anyone done the 3.0 swap by themselves? Any issues programming? (Or is it even necessary)
the thread is awesome if you wanna buy your own rack and program. Otherwise if you buy an already programmed rack itā€™s plug and play. Here is a video showing a rack swap.
Eventually Iā€™ll do a video on how to do the rack programming.

OP
OP
O-BRONCO-O

O-BRONCO-O

Badlands
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the thread is awesome if you wanna buy your own rack and program. Otherwise if you buy an already programmed rack itā€™s plug and play. Here is a video showing a rack swap.
Eventually Iā€™ll do a video on how to do the rack programming.
Great video! Thanks for sharing. Videos like these are what make me rip my bronco apart on the driveway and say to myself ā€œwhat have I doneā€ šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ll keep an eye out for that programming video!

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great build!!!! I was looking at the DV8 metal flares too but wasn't sure, you sold me! Do you have a pic from the rear though? Curious how far the rear bumper hangs out past the DV8 flares is my only thing.

I am curious though how so many with the 2.5 lift have what looks like the same clearance as I do with my BDS lift. Want to swap out the factory Bilstein's for the 6100's.
Sponsored

Last edited: