Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been Badlands from the start but I'm leaning more towards Wildtrak. It has the options that I want. The only thing missing is the sway bar disconnect but I can live without that. Mine will be a daily driver, camping, road trip, adventure vehicle. I would probably use the disconnect for the first time in like 2 or 3 years after I buy it. It's not really the end all be all. Most people that buy badlands are just like most Rubicon buyers. They just want the status of being the best model.
Sponsored

MachingBird

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What I hoping my Wildtrak will look like
I am planning to get the optional HD Modular Steel Bumper and the Leather Seats
I will add the Westin HDX Xtreme Nerf Step Bars
I may swap the Goodyear MT tires over to Falken Wildpeak A/T 3W 315/70R17 (35”) tires.

45303F03-C4D0-4034-820F-2F27059DD369.jpeg
I have a 2015 Lariat 502A pkg. F-150 SuperCrew with the factory leather seats. The leather is "adequate" to say the least. My son bought a leftover 2019 Loaded out XLT SuperCrew with cloth seats and for about $450 he bought the Katzskins leather upholstery. Beautiful soft leather with choice of accents, colors and perforated(if desired) for heated/cooled seats. THAT'S the route I'm going on my WildTrack. Lower the sticker and upgrade the interior.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

By using a “lower trim” package, it does a few things for marketing:

1) makes it “appealing” as far as “affordability”...you can get a base and add on all these “extras”...
2) it keeps the “mystique” and “intrigue” of “higher trims”...if the lower trims a can look/perform like that, imagine what a higher one can look/do?

If they featured the “higher” trims, people will start questioning the look/performance of the lower trims. And since the “higher trims” cost more...people will pass on it because of the price.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been Badlands from the start but I'm leaning more towards Wildtrak. It has the options that I want. The only thing missing is the sway bar disconnect but I can live without that. Mine will be a daily driver, camping, road trip, adventure vehicle. I would probably use the disconnect for the first time in like 2 or 3 years after I buy it. It's not really the end all be all. Most people that buy badlands are just like most Rubicon buyers. They just want the status of being the best model.
Wildtrack is just an optioned Sasquatch. If you’re going Sasquatch then to me there’s little difference between models that would be a deal breaker for me. If I go Squatch, I will probably get a base. I think it’s the ultimate value. If I go Manual, I’m highly likely to get a Badlands, not because of Status, because of the 4.7 gearing. It’s the only way to get the 4.7 gears with a manual. I don’t really need a front locker and disconnect but I like the idea of vinyl seats.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wildtrack is just an optioned Sasquatch. If you’re going Sasquatch then to me there’s little difference between models that would be a deal breaker for me. If I go Squatch, I will probably get a base. I think it’s the ultimate value. If I go Manual, I’m highly likely to get a Badlands, not because of Status, because of the 4.7 gearing. It’s the only way to get the 4.7 gears with a manual. I don’t really need a front locker and disconnect but I like the idea of vinyl seats.
I want the 2.7, Sasquatch, black hard top, and mid package. A base is none of these things. You can option Sasquatch and 2.7 but not the other options. And if someone wants the High or Lux package it's not just an optioned Sasquatch because you can't get them in a base.

You may not be a status buyer but my point it still valid because most people are.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you option the 2.7, squatch, auto, black painted Ht, mid package your BL is over the price of a wildtrak... there are some differences with the two but I feel the wildtrak has good value compared to a life’s BL...

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you option the 2.7, squatch, auto, black painted Ht, mid package your BL is over the price of a wildtrak... there are some differences with the two but I feel the wildtrak has good value compared to a life’s BL...
What’s the price difference? And does that account for the all the armor, sway bar disconnect and unique washout interior? I’m thinking it’s cheaper to get the BL squatch with mid pkg than it is to buy the Wildtrak and option/aftermarket the rest. Can’t even get a steel rear bumper from the factory.

I guess I just want the Wildtrak to be more than a name, a price tag, sport mode, and stickers.

I may keep saving and wait on the Raptor.

Sarconus

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive actually never understood all the love for the Badlands. I really don't care for it. Id rather have a loaded Outer Banks with a rear locker.

Some may be going for the BL for rock-crawling purposes, but that's just not what Im into. (anymore)

But the Wildtrak is pure badassery and I may have gone for for that even if I had the opportunity to reserve an FE, and not for price reasons, especially considering the color choices.

The Race Red Wildtrak is ?????
Lockers and the upgrade suspension. The sway bar is just added bonus. oh and it comes standard with 33 inch tires. Forgot body armor and washout is what i really want. i want a rugged suv that if i want to take a trail off road i can or when i hit the beach. Ultimate goal is pull or rtt with side shade so our Bronco is our new base camp for outdoors.

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm a person... and I want the off-road racer. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the splits on sales of each trim.
I doubt Ford will provide that information publicly. They don't even break down F-Series sales between F150 and SuperDuty.

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What I hoping my Wildtrak will look like
I am planning to get the optional HD Modular Steel Bumper and the Leather Seats
I will add the Westin HDX Xtreme Nerf Step Bars
I may swap the Goodyear MT tires over to Falken Wildpeak A/T 3W 315/70R17 (35”) tires.

45303F03-C4D0-4034-820F-2F27059DD369.jpeg
Would love to see that same rendering in Iconic Silver and Area 51

Sponsored

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Would love to see that same rendering in Iconic Silver and Area 51
Here you go....I used Interactivegarage.com to create them.... If the colors are rendered accurately both Iconic Silver and Area 51 look great.... thats a big ”if” however.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak - Isn't it Odd 1EB0A3EF-F321-4784-8AAC-2934AAFEF3FC

Ford Bronco Wildtrak - Isn't it Odd 67E768AD-DBFD-42DC-9362-8BD9A8CE7B16

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I prefer seeing BD especially the interior seating colours etc..

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I doubt Ford will provide that information publicly. They don't even break down F-Series sales between F150 and SuperDuty.
I think we can get a decent idea by seeing whats on the streets and from people in here. But you're right.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have thought that too....and with Mikes statement of big surprise. But could also be their touring is a sense of testing on lower trims....or seeing how they are mostly pre production models the Wildtrak might of been a later idea trim that was added. But we will see.
I think the big surprise is the truck emoji. Lol

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think we can get a decent idea by seeing whats on the streets and from people in here. But you're right.
My guess is that Big Bend will be the volume model on the low end and Outer Banks on the high end. They will be the leased models.
Sponsored