Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Honestly, after the survey emails I don't see why anyone would want a Wildtrak. The only thing exclusive to it is the "hood graphic", and you can build an Outer Banks to the exact spec of it for less $$ (missing 1 GOAT mode). Heck, seeing as I'm going for a 2DR and don't need the hard top, I can option out a OB+Sas+2.7 with full Lux package for almost the same price. I think some will get it regardless for the bragging rights to state they paid more for it.

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here you go....I used Interactivegarage.com to create them.... If the colors are rendered accurately both Iconic Silver and Area 51 look great.... thats a big ā€ifā€ however.

1EB0A3EF-F321-4784-8AAC-2934AAFEF3FC.jpeg

67E768AD-DBFD-42DC-9362-8BD9A8CE7B16.jpeg
Ooooh Ahhhh Golf claps. :cool: Liking those steps too!

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My question is why give you the painted black top, painted black mirror caps, and black door handles and make the grille Carbonized Grey when a black grille is available? Also what color are the Sasquatch fender flares?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My question is why give you the painted black top, painted black mirror caps, and black door handles and make the grille Carbonized Grey when a black grille is available? Also what color are the Sasquatch fender flares?
Painted black top comes with a painted black grille

Flenders are black

Sponsored

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Painted black top comes with a painted black grille

Flenders are black
I hope thatā€™s true. On the Wildtrak page it says the CG grille. Just another typo hopefully

5A753966-B372-45FD-975E-F8942DDEE6A1.png

evomind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All sorts of things
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My question is why are people saying the Wildtrak is more the baja racer when you can get a BL with sasq and 2.7?
I read somewhere the Wildtrak has a wider track but Im not sure about that.....

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All the points being made in this thread are completely accurate! What is the point of a Wildtrak?? You can build an outer banks for less money but the same vehicle! There has to be SOMETHING unique right? Fancy Wildtrak stitching on the seats (ie Rubicon seats)?? A sticker on the hood isn't gonna do anything for me...

Reactions: N3T

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All the points being made in this thread are completely accurate! What is the point of a Wildtrak?? You can build an outer banks for less money but the same vehicle! There has to be SOMETHING unique right? Fancy Wildtrak stitching on the seats (ie Rubicon seats)?? A sticker on the hood isn't gonna do anything for me...
We will know for sure when the B&P drops...
but now you have me wondering.
Even with adding the Hard top?
I've looked at the preliminary spreadsheet and the hard top add-on price isn't in there (at least on the copy I saved 2 weeks back and have been tinkering on).
If this is true then I can take off the step rails and be better in the end...

Sponsored

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was just going to option out the outer banks but based on the numbers found here with everything I wanted it ended up only being $1000 ish dollars less than the Wildtracks.
I don't know that I want to deal with putting on all the options just to have a dealership or buyer try to get it for less if I need so sell for some reason because it has the OB badge on it.
This is another reason why we need the build and price lol.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started with Outer Banks, then decided Wildtrak, now leaning towards Badlands. I'm expecting that I can spec out pretty much any of these to be the same, minus the SBD and interior options. OB and WT are all carpeted, that's what's really making me lean toward Badlands. Other than a little sound deadening, I don't see a need for carpet. And yes, this will be a daily driver for me. I would be extremely surprised if there's an easy way to pull out carpet and get it dry if it gets wet. I'm planning on tops off as much as possible, so i'm planning on it getting wet.

Badlands has all GOAT modes OB and WT has except Sport, right? Pretty sure it could be running sand dunes just as well as WT. And easier to get sand out later....

And at the risk of starting something here, I wouldn't expect B&P to be anytime soon. Heard we might get some more information updated on reservations pages, but B&P would be released a lot closer to order time.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably more about building out other capabilities (stabilizer disconnect, manual...) to show off the overland capabilities directly aimed at Jeep. I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility that the FE and WT come with a slight bump in HP/TQ through a tune, I wouldn't put it past Ford to also offer something 'special' on the WT interior (similar to the unique interior of the FE).

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Probably more about building out other capabilities (stabilizer disconnect, manual...) to show off the overland capabilities directly aimed at Jeep. I don't think it is out of the realm of possibility that the FE and WT come with a slight bump in HP/TQ through a tune, I wouldn't put it past Ford to also offer something 'special' on the WT interior (similar to the unique interior of the FE).
I donā€™t see why not. The Super Duties have three different leather packages for the King Ranch, Platinum and Limited.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Honestly, after the survey emails I don't see why anyone would want a Wildtrak. The only thing exclusive to it is the "hood graphic", and you can build an Outer Banks to the exact spec of it for less $$ (missing 1 GOAT mode). Heck, seeing as I'm going for a 2DR and don't need the hard top, I can option out a OB+Sas+2.7 with full Lux package for almost the same price. I think some will get it regardless for the bragging rights to state they paid more for it.
Depends on actual B&P. If OB ends up being a few thousand less for the same options, iā€™d get it over wildtrak. That also assumes Wildtrak doesnā€™t have anything special that hasnā€™t been announced yet.
Sponsored