First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Romeo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So disappointed with the interior... I am color blind and thought maybe I was seeing things...
Sponsored

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been set on WT since day one as I plan to choose my own bumpers, rock rails etc in the aftermarket and found getting them on the badlands to be wasteful for me. Now that the modular top is a no go for the foreseeable future and the sandstone seat color is god awful imo, I guess It’s BL no squatch for me. I’ll replace the wheels/tires immediately and lift it to accommodate 35’s. Hopefully we can get the mirrors and grill to match the mod top if it ever becomes available.

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I intend to be one of the few to attempt and not do many modifications to my Bronco. It’s going to be used to travel and have some fun in the Sand Dunes that are decently close to my area, much more often than truly rock crawling. with that being said, which should I get a Badlands, or a Wildtrak? I love the knowledge I’ve gained here so far, looking gain a little more. Cheers!
Rubber floor (badlands) vs carpet (Wildtrack). I want the washout floors but I think to keep it from looking "unfinished" you have to add the rubber floor mats, an add-on. They look pretty nice with a big Bronco logo on them.

Also, Badlands has the marine grade vinyl. I've seen it and like it. Hoping they release a camel or light color option for the interior.

Sasq package is like concealed carry... better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. I do admit it will be the rare occasion that i'm rock crawling using all its abilities....
Sponsored