Jack Evans
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 2-Dr BL on order, to be built in March. MSRP is 66,145. Has the Lux and Lth seats. Local dealer has a 23 2-Dr Wildtrak on the lot, MSRP is 65,610. They have it marked down to 62,080. A 2-Dr is my preferred built with Lux package, so that eliminates anything below the OBX, and the OBX is only 4 door.
So, takes me to the Badland, which is why I have one on order. I honestly never even thought of a Wildtrak, but me and my wife saw this on the lot the other day and loved the interior, grill, color, (Azure).
I live in Florida, I'm not big into off-roading (yet anyway, never know), live in Florida, I just love the Bronco and the way they look and are built.
So, my question is, 24 BL vs a 23 WT, both SAS. I know most replies will say go with your gut, get the one you like best, and I am leaning now to the WT. I'm just curious what would the more experience Bronco owners in here do and why?
Thank You
Sponsored

Charlotte Kev

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Depends on needs. If articulation is important go with BL (more rock crawler). Otherwise go with WT. Fox shocks are really good. My opinion only. I have a 23 WT. 24 BL has all the extras that 23 WT has except Fox shocks (~$5-$8k).