First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I did the same. As fully loaded as I could get. Why did you pick Wildtrak over Badlands? I agonized over this choice for weeks but went with Wildtrak. I couldn't see myself needing sway bar disconnect, rock crawling, or wash-out interior. I used to hose out my Jeep after going wheeling with the top down but I don't see myself doing exactly that with the Bronco. To be fair it was a thrasher jeep so I didn't really care and and the top was a royal PITA to put up and down so when it came off, it just stayed off.
I decided on the Wildtrak because the information I found compared it to the Raptor. I have a 2013 Raptor, so that is the main reason. I do not plan to rock crawl, I hope they will allow the Bronco's at Raptor Run.
Sponsored

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really wanted to order a WT but have decided on an OBX similarly equipped. The reason: interior colors. I just don’t like the pixelated seats. OB seats are, in my opinion, best looking among the models. Would have considered a BL but it didn’t have sport mode. Maybe I’m missing something.

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Shall a zombie apocolypse occur, I can Baja in the median of 95 and escape to safety in comfort. :ROFLMAO:

Missed the FE reservation (sounds like a good thing now!)
Hard top was a must
MIC top was included and I did not want a painted top. Have one on my jeep and scratches do happen.
Squatch was also included.
The numbers worked.
MaMa said go BIG and get it all, you only live once!

đź”»See Belowđź”»

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Wildtrak everything-so-weird-and-complicated-right-now-weird-and-complicated

TaylorH

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 Door Rapid Red Wildtrak with High package. WT over BL because I wanted Sport mode, and will next to never need rock crawl... no where near rocks. Washout would have been nice... But when the "trunk" space and back of the back seats has carpet on the MY21, is it REALLY washout?

My dealership is getting 50 allocations. I am number 56... well, I found out 6 people in the top 50 canceled, so I squeak in with one this year!
Same here. It was mostly about sport mode for me. Really my thought process is that 95% of the time this is an on-road vehicle so active grill shutters, sport mode, will have some benefit that I'll realize on a regular basis. Washout interior would be nice but I don't intend to need anything more than Weathertech mats for what I do. In the 15 years I had a Jeep I never wished for a rock crawling mode so I don't intend to to on the Bronco. My off-roading is pretty tame. 4 Low with locking differentials is about all I intend to need.

TaylorH

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I decided on the Wildtrak because the information I found compared it to the Raptor. I have a 2013 Raptor, so that is the main reason. I do not plan to rock crawl, I hope they will allow the Bronco's at Raptor Run.
Could you help me out here? Does your Raptor have sport mode? If so, does it make much difference?
Sponsored