Sponsored

Will a Raptor OEM rear bumper fit on a Wildtrak?

gbur

Wildtrak
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak on Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am looking at a Raptor rear bumper for sale that I would love to put on my Wildtrak, as the WT bumper is so ugly.
I just wanted to confirm that it would fit on the wildtrak before moving forward.
Thanks!
Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would assume so, it just looks like the steel rear bumper that the regular Broncos have. Unless I’m missing something.

OP
OP
gbur

gbur

Wildtrak
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak on Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would assume so, it just looks like the steel rear bumper that the regular Broncos have. Unless I’m missing something.
Since the Raptor is so much wider, I just didn’t know if the bumper was also wider and would not work with a Wildtrak.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’ll fit. It’s the same exact steel rear bumper that a badlands would have.

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s only wider because of the flares and wheel set up. You could make a fake Braptor by adding the fenders with flare, the grill, and the bumpers.

Sponsored

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just did this swap. The raptor rear (not counting flares) doesn’t have the end caps the badlands steel rear has. You’ll (if you want them) need to source the end caps if you have SAS. Outside that it’s straight bolt over. The biggest pain was getting the stupid harness to “click” back into the car harness. I threw a parking assist error and had to take the rear off twice to clear it.

OP
OP
gbur

gbur

Wildtrak
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak on Order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just did this swap. The raptor rear (not counting flares) doesn’t have the end caps the badlands steel rear has. You’ll (if you want them) need to source the end caps if you have SAS. Outside that it’s straight bolt over. The biggest pain was getting the stupid harness to “click” back into the car harness. I threw a parking assist error and had to take the rear off twice to clear it.
Do you happen to know the part number for the end caps or if you can even get them individually?

also did you need any other parts or did everything work from plastic to the steel Bumper? Parking light and sensors mounts?

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you happen to know the part number for the end caps or if you can even get them individually?

also did you need any other parts or did everything work from plastic to the steel Bumper? Parking light and sensors mounts?
You can get them online. I’ll have to find a post I found them in. The sensor brackets and retainers from the raptor you’ll want to make sure to grab as the plastic ones won’t work on the steel. I replaced 2 of mine. All of them are like 10 bucks but for some stupid reason one is listed as something like 99 bucks. The other side retainer works on the side that has the 99 price. I chanced it and it worked perfect.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mr Bacon Jr

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bison ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The biggest pain was getting the stupid harness to “click” back into the car harness. I threw a parking assist error and had to take the rear off twice to clear it.
Dielectric grease was the only way I could get the damn harness to "click". Almost impossible otherwise.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dielectric grease was the only way I could get the damn harness to "click". Almost impossible otherwise.
100%. Thats what saved me as well. Youll think they are in but unless you hear that "click" its not seated.
Sponsored