Sponsored

Will early issues be fixed / new features be added with 2022 Bronco?

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm curious if they will address the potential leak that exists. The one that is causing moisture to come out of the airbags on the A pillar.

In the thread discussing this issue, some people speculate that it is due to a poorly designed drainage system.

I dont mean to imply that is accurate l, but I wonder if it is something that would be addressed.
Sponsored

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

same here but now I have fallen in love with the idea of a soft top and am looking forward to it!!!
Same! It’ll be nice to take the top mostly down whenever without having to store it somewhere. With that said, I will be forking over some $$ for a mod top in a couple years when readily available to order (say 2024) to complete the clean black on black look I really want.

OP
OP
BroncoBeach

BroncoBeach

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Avalon
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same! It’ll be nice to take the top mostly down whenever without having to store it somewhere. With that said, I will be forking over some $$ for a mod top in a couple years when readily available to order (say 2024) to complete the clean black on black look I really want.
Same here. I still intend to buy the painted black top whenever they become available.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am going with a buildable Bronco.