Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are you guys finding out your place in line of allocation? I've asked my dealer and he looks at me like I'm stupid. He said they had 66 allocations for 2021 and I asked what number I am in line, he just stared at me.
By reservation time stamp. With parts shortages, this is not an accurate predictor of build date.
Sponsored

TXshaggy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Porsche Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, based on your build I’d say 2023 at best.

With that being said my dealer sent me specific 2021/2022 allocation reservation info and they had up to March 2021 reservations pulled because of constraints.

Lots of people waiting for constrained items, financing, colored tops, etc…

Your best/quickest build is to remove all constraints and hope for the best.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Emailed my dealer today to update my selections on the broncopizza tracker (it showed shadow black and I picked eruption green). Its updated now but coded 99..... I'm a day 1 reservation but we'll see what happens.

JNSki

Wildtrak
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor, Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was pushed to a 2022. Second day reservation 7/14, Wildtrak Lux Package, MIC top, Sasquatch! I have tried to find out when I could possibly get it.

My rep thinks around April, but not sure. I said, “ If I’m pushed a 2023..I would raise HELL.” He said, “The only way that would happen if Ford plant catches fire!” I said, “At this point it’s possible.”

I literally had to find a “in between vehicle “ to drive. My SIL had a 2015 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited she’s letting me drive until I get my Bronco.

I’m so over this! I think it’s kind of funny..I’m driving a Jeep waiting on a Bronco!

If I don’t get the Bronco in 2022, I will be getting my own Jeep!

My 2013 suburban LTZ 4x4, 190,000 miles...I’m selling! The Jeep I’m driving now. And my Bronco I’m waiting for!

3A551B1A-2321-479D-80AB-9B42046AC9AB.jpeg
I am in the exact same boat as you! Reservation date, two door with all the same features as you. I just received my email from Ford yesterday that I am pushed to a MY22. I also am wondering when I will get the coveted VIN email!!

Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order on the Ford website shows 22 order. Image does not reflect DORA. I heard other people had same problem. No big deal since I have copy of ford order dealer submitted.

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First we get them to order night 1,then we send them hammocs,then change rules of allocation ,my plan is working perfectly

1st day res base man squatch it will come when its done.
Ford Bronco Will we get 2022s? Screenshot_20211020-145702_Google

ilkhan

Badlands
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Think of it roughly like Ford has one big master list, ordered by timestamp. Every time a Bronco is set to get produced, it takes a look at a fresh copy at the list. You get bumped off the list if your Bronco has already been produced, if Ford doesn't have all the parts, or if your dealer has maxxed out its allocations for that time period. The first Bronco left over in line gets built. Then when it's time to make the next Bronco, it takes another look at a fresh copy of the list.

Ford imagined that lots of Broncos would be produced, that there wouldn't be any major parts shortages, and that allocations and reservations would be roughly proportional at each dealer (as they kinda were under the 2021 formula). If those conditions had held, the Broncos would indeed have been produced in roughly timestamp order.

All three of those assumptions have been flushed down the toilet. The first two because of supply chain issues, the last one because of complaints from (or legal obligations to) big dealers.

The timestamp-based master list still exists, but so many builds get eliminated for parts and allocations that the order of production is all out of whack and builds near the bottom of the list can easily jump ahead of builds near the top.
Agreed on all points. But the allocation section really really really needs to be flushed down the fucking toilet. These need to be as close to "sold by Ford" as possible, and the allocation process is the anathema of that.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed on all points. But the allocation section really really really needs to be flushed down the fucking toilet. These need to be as close to "sold by Ford" as possible, and the allocation process is the anathema of that.
No argument here. We can understand Ford not having a roof or an engine to sell us. The allocation stuff was sprung on consumers with no warning and goes against what Ford has been saying about reservations for years. No free pass on that.

I get why Ford might feel like they have no choice but to appease the volume dealers, but they can't expect us to be okay with a blatantly anti-consumer decision of their own making. At the very least, they need to feel the blowback.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not sure when I'll see mine. I accept that, and I need to stop reading the forums/dealing with this shit and go find something else to do until I get my email it's being built, but I wanted to move to a local dealer where I'm higher on the list.

After that, I'm going to shut off my brain to this stuff not think about the Bronco until I get a phone call. Even after the build email you have a few weeks, that's when I'll start ordering my accessories, etc. The only thing I could see ordering early are my shocks because I know the brand I'm looking at are WAY backordered.

I'm annoying the people in my house, it's affecting my mood at times, and it's just frustrating beyond belief. All for a car I don't NEED and a system that is broken so bad it doesn't matter when you reserved your vehicle.

I saw a post on here from someone who ordered mid 2021 and has a vin. I'm just lost. I don't get it and don't think I will.
I sware you must be my twin!
Everything you said! Lol!
Except my wife is banning me from even talking about it a week at a time!

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some will, some won’t. Depends on how many Broncos your dealer gets allocated to them, how many reservations they have and supply chain constraints.

The consensus should be no one really knows since every one of the items I listed can change daily.
Just so I get this right, the more dealer allocations and the more reservations a dealer has is the chance of getting your Bronco better or worse?

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some will, some won’t. Depends on how many Broncos your dealer gets allocated to them, how many reservations they have and supply chain constraints.

The consensus should be no one really knows since every one of the items I listed can change daily.
Just so I get this right, the more dealer allocations and the more reservations a dealer has is the chance of getting your Bronco better or worse?
I'm a 13 July reservation, so if I can't get a 2022 build we are all screwed.
I am early morning July 14th reservation holder just ordered my base Sasquatch 2 door on the 18th of October I am hoping to get mine in the Spring

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m early morning July 14th 2020 reservation and the first order at my dealer, I’m hoping for a January build. IDK but I can hope.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was pushed to a 2022. Second day reservation 7/14, Wildtrak Lux Package, MIC top, Sasquatch! I have tried to find out when I could possibly get it.

My rep thinks around April, but not sure. I said, “ If I’m pushed a 2023..I would raise HELL.” He said, “The only way that would happen if Ford plant catches fire!” I said, “At this point it’s possible.”

I literally had to find a “in between vehicle “ to drive. My SIL had a 2015 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited she’s letting me drive until I get my Bronco.

I’m so over this! I think it’s kind of funny..I’m driving a Jeep waiting on a Bronco!

If I don’t get the Bronco in 2022, I will be getting my own Jeep!

My 2013 suburban LTZ 4x4, 190,000 miles...I’m selling! The Jeep I’m driving now. And my Bronco I’m waiting for!

Ford Bronco Will we get 2022s? Screenshot_20211020-145702_Google

[I was pushed to a 2022. Second day reservation 7/14, Wildtrak Lux Package, MIC top, Sasquatch!

Same here. .exact config and timing.
Sponsored